SEVEN- I see you're on your knees

YKW I HAD WRITTEN LIKE ALMOST THE WHOLE CHAPTER BUT IT GOT DELETED BY WATTPAD

NOW I HAD TO REWRITE IT UGHSZH

Nvm. Comment, vote and love :)

He got onto his knees and bit his lips.One look at the younger male hovering over him would definitely drive him crazy.

Of course, he was trying to pick his books from his locker but Zayn was making it hard for him by commenting, "I see you're on your knees."

"Malik move your foot, you bloody asshat." Louis gritted his teeth and tried pushing Zayn away from blocking the locker.

"Nope." Zayn just grinned.

Louis was getting annoyed by Zayn because he was already running late to his class, and Zayn just won't budge.

"Zayn. Move."

"Make me."

Louis groaned internally, his eyes squeezing shut in frustration.  He finally looked up at Zayn. He was being an ass currently and it didnt help the situation at all.

Something clicked inside his little brain, like a bulb going off and he looked through his eyelashes, blinking innocently. He hoped this would work on Zayn's gayness.

"Pretty please?" Louis smiled, slowly placing his hand on the younger's thigh and squeezing it.

Zayn's lips parted slightly.

It didn't matter what was going on around him but Zayn guesses that he just found his weakness: innocence.

"L-Louis--"

"Please Z?"

Zayn nodded and took a step back, gulping.

Louis quickly opened his locker and flipped Zayn off with his fingers and sighed for the nth time in frustration.

Except, he was excited for something.

Louis was openly bi. And popular. And everything Zayn wasn't.  Even though Zayn had the looks, girls had a better chance with Louis.

Thats how he would always catch the best chick with his tricks.

He had no hardcore feeling towards them though. It was just a one time thing or he would just apologise with a "sorry love" which seemed like it could cure world hunger.

This time... this time the girl had dug herself a little feelings from Louis' heart.

"You suck." Zayn grumbled.

"I even fuck." Louis smiled making Zayn cringe.

"If anyone's doing that, its definitely not you."

"Wanna bet?" Louis winked at him.

ABORT MISSION ANNOYING LOUIS. ABORT.

Zayn gave him a weird look.

"Anyways, where's your.. uh.. man?" Louis spoke, now standing up to his feet and quizily looking at his best friend.

"Liam you mean?" Zayn rasied his eyebrows.

"Yeah him." Louis rolled his eyes.

"He seems to be ditching classes today." Zayn informed, slowly tugging at the bag's straps in his hands.

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Listen, I'm running late to this class so I better get going." Louis rushed his words out and started walking away from Zayn. "Bye!"

"But.." Zayn started looking at Louis already disappearing into the crowd. "We still have five minutes to kill."

Zayn decided to just.. let go.

****

Louis was definitely not running late to his class. He just wanted to meet up with someone. The reason why he was excited.

You know, the one and only girl he lost his breath for? And his heart skipped a beat?

Yes her.

He recalled that she was in his history class right when he met her last night in the party.

All they did was talk, and share few drinks. It was pleasant to hangout in the open air till 2am until they decided they were tired.

Her name was.. Eleanor.
(A/N no hate towards Eleanor will be tolerated. Rude comments will be deleted)

She was extremely humorous which made him giggle.

God knew why he giggled just by looking at her sitting on the bench and chatting loudly with classmates.

She spotted him and waved.

He waved back with a grin.

After a day of hanging out together, Louis and Eleanor bid their goodbyes with smiles.

He was a bit too high with happiness that he just walked around the school for more than thirty minutes before walking to football practice.

Louis just entered the locker rooms like a ball of sunshine..until he heard Zayn.

"No, I'm not mad, Li." Zayn spoke softly into the phone. "It's okay, just take care."

Louis furrowed his eyebrows remembering what Liam did the other day.

That fucker is dying in my hands for making Zayn wait.

Wait why did he do that anyway?

"Liam, stop apologising." Louis could see the pink tint on Zayn's cheeks. "Sure. We can go together. Oh okay, bye Li."

"Yo." Louis greeted out loud, right after Zayn cut the call.

"Hey, Lou." Zayn grinned.

"So.. Liam?"

"Yeah." Zayn smiled. "He's..he's a good man."

Talking to Liam made him feel oddly satisfied. It felt like he needed nothing more. Just a happy feeling.

For the two of them present in the room at that time, life was treating them well.