70

Last chapter.

Kiara

Today was the day I had been waiting for for so long. I remember waiting on a knight to save me from my demons when I was kid. I held my baby Ella in my arms as she looked up at me with those big brown eyes. It was our day. My wedding day. I posed for the photographers with her in my arms.

"Now for the bridesmaids." The camera woman waved them over. Tonya, Maria and Zana the only three women that really mattered to me stood next to me smiling for the camera.

Leroy knocked at the door in his tux looking very handsome. He smiled at me as soon as he seen me. "You look absolutely beautiful, Kiara." He said to me.

"Thank you!" I said giving him a hug. I was so grateful that he was going to walk me down the isle. He had always been like a father to me. The camera woman took a few more shots, until Chris knocked on the door to let us know that Eric had arrived with his groomsmen.

I was nervous and handed my baby to Ms. Cheryl. "It's time?" I asked her feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"Yeah, it's time. Let's get you married!"

I followed everyone out of the backroom, and down the church stairs to my husband to be. My bridesmaids were dressed in my favorite light pink dresses, and the groomsmen were paired off with those three ladies. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, hoping that this wasn't a dream. Leroy took me by the arm, and patted my hand.

"Don't be nervous." He said calmly, and kissed my cheek. "I'm glad I got to walk one of my daughters down the isle."

"You really think of me as your daughter, Leroy?"

He laughed, "you were always at my house, eating my food, so hell yeah you're my child."

I looked down the isle as I walked closer to the door. Everyone stood to their feet as I was escorted down the isle. I was in awe at how beautiful everything turned out to be. Ella threw flower pedals in front of me like we had practiced, and she did great.

Eric. That man was like a God standing in the front of the alter with his hands in the front of him. He was as nervous as I was, I could tell. When I got to the alter, Eric pulled my veil away from my face, and smiled at me. He wanted to cry, but he always told me that thugs don't cry.

"You look beautiful, Kiara." He said letting a tear slide down his face. I wiped it and smiled.

"Awe baby, you're crying."

"Nope." He laughed.

This was it, the Long haul, and I was in it for ever. I took Eric by the hands and turned toward the pastor. I was ready.

Chris

After the wedding, I waited outside for Zana to exit the church. She looked even more beautiful today than she did yesterday. I stood by my car, until she approached me smiling. Zana wrapped her arms around my waist looking up at me.

"I love  you." She said laying her head on my chest. We heard cheers coming from the church, and Eric and Kiara were exiting the church with rice being thrown their way. I was happy for my boy, and I could see the happiness in Zana. "Damn, they're a good ass couple."

Zana nodded up at me. "They are, I'm so happy for her."

"Yeah..."

Zana sighed, as she watched her friends get into a white limo, and ride away. I opened the car door for her, but she wouldn't get in, instead, she pulled a few papers from her purse and handed the to me. "Here."

I took the papers and read over them. The divorce papers were signed. I was confused, I thought we were on better terms than before. "You want a divorce."

"I just think that we jumped in this to fast. I love you Chris, I really do. But I really believe we have some work to do."

"So you don't want to be with me is what you're saying?"

Zana stood on her tip toes and kissed my lips, "I want to start over. I want the big lavish wedding. I want us to move slower than we did in the beginning. I'll always love you, and this isn't the end."

I picked her up off her feet and kissed her lips. Zana was the woman of my dreams, and of she wanted to move slow, I was down with it. No wan had ever compared to her. She was beautiful, smart and had my mind blown away. " I'm down with it Zee, just let me know when you're ready for me."

She nodded, and got down from me. She got into the car, and I walked around the car to get into the driver's seat. This was it, this was the beginning of us once again, and I wouldn't trade this woman, my life for nothing else in the world.

Sorry for the short chapter but this is the end of this book. Hope you enjoyed.