Ch 40

Kiara

The look of passion printed on my face, I couldn't take it any longer, as I imagined her playing with my breast. I lay on my back looking up at the ceiling, legs spread wide open as I imagined her tongue playing a tune on my clit.

My phone kept ringing, but I was almost at my orgasm. I kept moaning her name, gripping the sheets with one hand and playing with myself with the other.

"Sky, oh my God!" I screamed with passion.

My phone kept vibrating on the pillow beside me, but I imagined Sky's head between my legs and it hit me, my body began to jerk uncontrollably with orgasm after orgasm.

Finally! I answered the phone out of breath, "hello."

"I've been calling you, where the hell you at Ki?" Eric asked me.

I set up, "I'm at home, I was taking a nap, what's up?"

"Get down to the hospital, Zana was in a really bad accident, they don't know if she'll make it!"

I dropped my phone. I couldn't believe it, the worst news I've heard. My best friend wasn't going to make it. I jumped to my feet, wiping the tears from my eyes. I grabbed Ella and her diaper bag and headed out the apartment. I had to get to Zana before it was to late.

"Please God let my friend live." I prayed placing Ella into her car seat. Rushing to the hospital the only thing I could think about was Zana, how she was always there for me. Through all my abuse at home, my fights and all my tribulations. She was there. I wiped the tears away, turning into the parking garage. I found a parking space, got out and reached in and grabbed Ella.

We rushed inside, finding Zana's parents, her brother, Eric, Chris and Trey. Everyone looked at me.

"Baby, where are your clothes?" Eric whispered in my ear.

I looked down, remembering that I only had a robe and some boy shorts on. I covered up with the tie that came with the robe.

"I wasn't thinking, I rushed down as soon as I heard the news." I said placing Ella on my hip. "Have you heard anything?"

I looked over at Zana's parents. They were crying in a nearby corner, as well as everyone else.

"She hydroplaned into a truck, she was bruised and unconscious when the rescue team came on the scene. Her heart rate was barely beating. They gave her CPR until the rescue squad got to the hospital." Eric explained and hugged me tight.

"I should have called her!" I cried on his shoulder.

Eric walked me to a seat, and took Ella from my arms. I covered my eyes with my hands, trying to stop the tears from flowing.

"This is your fault!" I heard Carson screaming.

I uncovered my face and seen that Carson was two inches from Chris. Chris stood to his feet. His eyes were blood shot red and his fist balled to his side. "Fuck you Carson!"

Carson pushed Chris away from him. And Chris punched Carson in his fast causing him to fall back. Carson held his face, and he screamed, "you fucked withy sisters heart bitch! You made her leave!"

Chris became furious, and jumped on Carson punching him all over his body. Leroy pulled Chris off of his son, and Cheryl screamed at them both.

"Stop! My daughter is in there fighting for her life, and you two fools  out here blaming each other!" Cheryl was angry, and she didn't mind putting anyone in their places.

Carson got off the floor and tried to hold his mother, but Cheryl pushed him away. "Don't Carson. Just leave alone." Cheryl walked over to me and set down, a look of defeat written on her face.