ch 9

One week later...

Chris

I was out having dinner with my brother Jason, Vanessa and his new girl Lia. We we're laughing and having a great time. I looked over at Vanessa who was seductively looking my way. We had been having sex non stop since the day that Zana stopped by confessing her love for me. I knew it was all because she was hurting from the break up with her man, but I didn't know how I really felt.

"You look beautiful." I said to Vanessa, placing my hands on the top of hers.

She smiled sweetly, showing off those deep dimples and face turning slightly pink from blushing. "Thank you."

"I'm glad you found a good girl." Jason said eyeing Vanessa with a smile. I knew he was happy that Zana wasn't in the picture, but something in me missed the hell out of her ass.

Vanessa wanted so badly to be in my life, and even though the girl was beautiful, she just wasn't Zana.

"I need to go to the little girls room, Lia will you join me?" Vanessa said standing. Lia stood up, and followed behind her. Jason scooted next to me leaning over hoping not to talk so loud.

"Brah, we lucked up with these fine ass girls man."

"Yeah." I said eating on my lasagna. "They're cool "

"Cool, man, they look like supermodels. I never met a chick like Lia. And Vanessa, yo, she is way better than Zana. She had her shit together and all." Jason stated.

I shrugged, "if you say so."

"What's wrong Chris?"

"I'm worried about her, I haven't spoken to her in almost a month." I admitted.

Jason's whole mood change at the mention of Zana. "Stop thinking about that bitch!"

"Stop calling her a bitch!" I finally yelled at my brother. I was sick of him disrespecting Zana like that.

"What do I call her ass then? Whore? Thot? Because the word bitch is a compliment compared to what I want to call her hoe ass!"

My anger got the best of me, I stood to my feet and punched the hell out of my own brother. Vanessa and Lia showed up to break it up.

"What's going on?" Vanessa asked looking from me to Jason.

Jason held his face, heaving. "Ask your man. You really hit me over some bitch bro?"

"Yeah and I'll fuck your ass up if you ever mention her again." I said leaving the restaurant. Vanessa ran after me with confusion on her face. She pulled me by the arm hoping to get answers.

"What happened back there?" She pointed back at the restaurant.

"Look Vanessa, I have some shit I need to work out before I give into this shit head first." I admitted kissing her cheek.

She folded her arms and sighed looking toward the ground. "It's about Zana isn't it?"

"I'm sorry Vanessa, I'm starting to care about you, but before I give this relationship a go, I need to know that she is safe. I still care about her."

Vanessa nodded slowly taking everything in. "So what am I supposed to wait on you to make up your mind about her? I'm here, standing right here now. I care about you. And the month that we've shared together I don't want to start over. I want you Chris Damewood. I knew I wanted you the first day I met you at the pool hall. Please stay, and I will show you how much of a better woman I could be for you."

I listened to her, and the more I listened, the more bad I felt. Vanessa was a good girl, and it seemed that I kept pushing her to the side, and disregarding her feelings for me.

"Chris please, let her go. At the end of the day she's going to hurt you again. And I want so badly to be your peace." Vanessa took me by the hand and looked me dead in mine. "I want you, and I'm not running away from you like she did. Why can't you see the good in me?"

I sighed at the mere thought of my intentions. I wanted Vanessa for sex at first, and then it turned into something more. "I'm sorry about all this Vee." I said and kissed her cheek holding her in my arms. "Let me work this shit out, make sure she's safe, and I'll return to you. I don't want her any more. I want you." I half hearted told the truth.

Truth is I didn't know what will happen if I seen Zana again. My feelings for her was stronger than I had imagined. Every day she was on my mind, and it got to the point where I needed to check up on her. Lucky for me, her boss Ryan and I went way back, and he would give me information on Zana. But now Ryan wasn't talking, I guess she swore him to secrecy.

"Make sure you do come back to me." Vanessa pulled away and walked away from me toward the taxi across the street. I watched her ass bounce in the mini dress, and high heels. Once the taxi pulled away from the curbside, I headed toward my car.

I needed to make sure that Zana was alright, before I got serious with Vanessa. It was only right. I wouldn't want to be in a relationship but still have the woman I adored on my mind.

*********

Rick

I was high, so high I felt like Tarzana was standing right in front of me, dancing seductively to a slow jams that was coming from the Speakers.

"I missed you." I said leaning my head back on the sofa, feeling on that round ass chocolate booty that bounced on my dick.

"I missed you to Daddy." A squeaky voice said looking back at her ass bouncing. Her long her black hair bouncing around with her movement.

That's when I realized that I was in a strip club getting my dick wet from some needed pussy. The coke I had taken a clouded my judgement. Never in a million years would I be fucking a stripper in the club.

"Damn Zana!" I moaned feeling the girls pussy grip my dick.

"No daddy, I'm Diamond." She moaned.

Ignoring her, I gripped her waist, bringing her down hard on my dick. I wanted to break her ass in two, but settled for a huge nut instead. I nutted all in her. The club was loud, and hot as hell, Diamond got off my dick and held her hands out.

"$150." She said with a slight attitude.

"Bitch what?"

"I said $150, you can pay me, or I can go and get my pimp to fuck you up." Diamond rolled her eyes, "the choice is yours."

I was annoyed as I dug in my wallet and pulled out some cash handing it to her. She counted in front of me and smiled.

"Nice doing business with you." Diamond walked away to find her next victim.

I got up from VIP and headed out the door when I spotted Kiara. The bitch who ruined my life. She was dancing with a man, and I pulled her ass outside.

"Let me go!" She struggled to get away.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? You're pregnant!" I yelled pulling her toward my ride. I noticed her pudge in her belly. This bitch really was pregnant. "I'm not about to have a screw up as a baby mama. I'm taking your hoe ass home."

Truth was, I needed to fuck, and get sucked. I really didn't give a damn about Kiara. And I heard pregnant pussy was the best.

"Get in the car now, or I'll beat you ass!"

Kiara rolled her eyes and got in the car. I started the engine and unbuckled my belt so that Kiara could see how hard my dick was.

"Get to sucking!" I demanded, and she did as she was told.