Ch 33

One month later...

Zana

"Why are you so nervous girl?" My mama asked me Looking me over. She was currently in my bedroom watching me get dressed with my first date with Trey.

I turned back to the mirror, "is this to much? I mean this dress, does it make me look fat?" I asked turning in the mirror to see my behind.

I was wearing a yellow backless spaghetti strapped dress. My hair was pulled into a top bun, and I had on wedged heels.

"Girl you look fine." Mama waved me off. "How is everything with you?"

I set beside my mom. She had been so worried about my depression since the break up with Chris. "I'm okay,"

"Alright." She stood up, "I want you to go out and have a good time. I don't want to see your ass back in this house before midnight, you got me?"

I laughed, "alright mama, it sounds like you're trying to get me laid!"

"Maybe." She smiled and patted my butt, "now go on down stairs and wait for that man."

I hurried down the steps, and ran right into Carson. He was eating a sandwich, and his eye brow raised when he seen me, "where you going wearing that?"

Mama walked down the steps behind me, "boy leave your sister alone, she looks beautiful. And she has a date."

"A date?" Carson looked at me from head to toe, "try again."

"Carson get out of my way." I pushed him to the side, and opened the door for Trey.

Trey walked in smiling at me, admiring me with his light brown eyes. He was so fine, reminded me of an older Chris Brown. Carson walked up behind me, staring Trey down. "What the hell you doing here Trey?"

"I'm taking Zana out." Trey said taking my hand into his.

"Hell no! Daddy!"

Mama winked at me, "have a good time Zana." Mama said and closed the door after our departure.

Trey opened the door to his range Rover for me. He hurried around to the driver's side and got in. "So where are we going?"

"You'll see." He started up the truck and we were on our way to Lord knows where.

After twenty minutes of driving, we pulled into a parking lot. I looked around, and noticed a huge sign that said Skate. "Are you serious right now?" I laughed, "I know I said have fun but I'm wearing a dress."

"Calm down. It's the weekend, and it's dancing." Trey said opening his door and coming around the back to open mine. I hopped out, and grabbed his arm. We headed for the double doors, and the crowd was huge. The music was playing old school 90s music, and I knew that there was about to be some soul train dancing in there. Older folks in there mid 40s took to the rink, and was having a great time dancing.

"Wow, I've never been here before." I said looking around. The Disco ball through out all colors making the skating rink look like a disco 60s theme.

Trey took me by the hand, and we headed to dance. He hit me with all types of old school dances, and I laughed while bouncing to the beat. Then the slow jams came on, Lord. This man stood so close to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I could smell his Polo cologne, and the way he bit those pink juicy lips had a girls panties all wet.

We slow danced for a while, while I lay on his chest. I swear I didn't want to let him go. The song finally ended, and Trey moved back looking me in my eyes. "You know you are sexy right?"