Author's Note

Okay, so I honestly wasn't expecting to write another book so soon, but here I am, writing another book so soon. I just had an idea that I couldn't shake, and I was too excited to let the idea slip. I hadn't seen any fanfictions similar to this, and the idea intrigued me. So I hope you don't absolutely hate it!

I was never planning on making an Academy fanfiction; I didn't think I'd portray the boys or Sang well enough, and I wanted to do them all and C.L. Stone justice. But here I am, writing an Academy fanfic.

The idea just sparked, and I couldn't dull the inspirational flame. So now I'm back and better than ever... I hope.

If you're new and just came to read another Ghost Bird fanfiction, then hi; it's great to have you. You should check out my other books, too. (Shameless self-promo) One is another RH book, and one is not. They're both on my account @AnnoyingAuthorLady. But if you don't feel like it, that's cool too, I guess. I won't hold it against you... maybe.

If you have read my other books, then wassup bitches! It's always great to have you, and I love every single one of you!

Anyway, that's all. Until next time...

Sincerely,

The Annoying Author Lady

(PS, please let me know if there are any grammatical errors in my future chapters. I'd really appreciate it, and I love positive corrections. It would just make the book better. Thank you!)

(PPS, don't be mean about it, though. Words can hurt...)

❤❤❤