Look How Far You've Fallen Pt 2 (Raphael)

Hey guys! I have no idea why I didn't post this I've had this done for a while, I think it's probably because I've been sick and probably forgot. Anyways part two is here.

The walk back to your apartment was by far once of the longest walks back to it in a really long time. The whole ten minuets it took for you to walk as fast as you could back to the modern building was filled with akward silence, Raphael occasionally trying to spit out some words only for them to cut off as soon as he opens his mouth.

"Well," you swing your arms back and forth leaning against your doorway looking up at the vampire. "Are you staying?" you ask softly while unlocking the door pushing it open.

"As long as you want me," he looks around the building avoiding looking directly at your face. You huff stepping into the warm room switching on a light.

"If it was up to me, you would have been gone ever since you stepped foot into the soup kitchen," you began to unbutton your coat, pulling each button through the loops. shrugging off the material you hear the door softly close behind the two of you as Raphael enters the room as well.

"Y/n, please don't be angry." Your mouth falls open at his words, you stand in front of him placing a finger against your lips before speaking.

"Don't be angry?" you had a deadly calm in you voice that Raphael retracted from as soon as the words left your lips. He takes a step back probably assuming you would strike since there was no one around anymore and that meant you could rio out his throat anytime now. Just the two of you and the secrets and lies between you. "How can I not be angry?" you fling the scarf around your neck at him, the fabric harmlessly bouncing off his chest as he stood there letting it happen. "Do you even know what happend to me after you kicked me out?" Your voice quivered at the memories of what had happened in the time you had left New York.

"Y/n, I tried," he try to explain his hands shaking at his sides, his voice filled with a sudden sadness. It hurt, it hurt to see him again, to feel him so close to you agin. It hurt even more how much you wanted to fall back into his arms and pretend that everything was okay, that nothing has changed. It hurt so bad you felt like you were gasping for the breath that only being with him could give you.

"Feel my skin Raphael," You cries out thrusting out your trembling arms in the empty space between the two of you. "Feel my pulse," you swallowed down the emotion that was rapidly building in your words. "Please."

"Y/n," panic laced his voice as he paced back and forth before turning quickly around looking you in your eyes his dark gaze piercing through the veil that you kept over your eyes to blind you to the fact that he was here once again after so many years. "No, no, no, NO!" his words grow louder and louder the air growing thicker and harder to swallow the realization hitting him. "Please tell me its not true," he bites his lip hard, you could see the tears brimming in his eyes. You only stood there empty, your wrists facing up.

"Raph," you shake your head, feeling stupid for the pang of guilt running through your body at the sight of his tears that would at any moment roll down his perfect face. He sharply grabs your wrists in his hands wrapping his fingers around the sensitive skin, an involuntary flich follows his actions as he presses his fingers down on your pulse point as he waits.

He waits,

And he waits,

Then crumples in on himself falling to the ground.

he falls hitting the ground leaning on his knees at your feet cradling his head in his hands rocking back and forth, broken sobs escaping his mouth, heart braking sounds escaping his body. A mix of unintelligible words and something that could have been interpreted as the syllables of your name. Harshly you pull your sleeves down your arms covering the evidence of what he just felt.