Hi?

Hi guys?

I know that I've been MIA for the past however many months but, I'm back ish? These past months I've gone through lots of shit, lost myself, and had to pick up the pieces. But now I've found myself in a better place then I have ever been, mental health wise and so on. Now that I've focused on myself for a while I'm just starting to get back into the things that I let go when I was going through battling with depression. I've created some great pieces to help me cope and deal with what I went through. I now feel that it is time to get back to writing. I slowly worked my way back into art but writing was the hardest thing to ease into. For the first time today I actually felt like writing. It made me excited. It was kind of simple the way that I felt like writing again, I was messing around with my boyfriend and somehow we came up with a story between the two of us and wrote some of it out the two of us going back and forth "playing" as the main characters. We talked about it and he encouraged me to continue it, and for the first time since I ended this book, I actually wanted to write.

So with this in mind I was wondering if anyone would be interested in reading something of mine non shadowhunter related I was thinking of writing up the story that he and I came up with and publishing it on here. This story came out of the idea of a post we both saw talking about the cliche what if you were in a room with everyone who's ever had a crush on you. Except we added a twist on it since we both joked around saying it would just be each other in the room. So In the story the main characters find themselves locked in a room together, no clue why they are there or for how long, and the story progresses from there as they gradually grow closer, going deep into psychological things and problems about their pasts and helping each other with it as well as developing a close bond with each other. However I would be flexible to considering making it a 2nd pov story like this one, but I honestly would probably prefer creating characters of my own. Anyways please let me know what you would think, would you guys read something like this? Should I publish the story? Or any other ideas for stories you want? All I know is that I want to come back to writing. Thank you.
~A