Let's Play Darling (Alec)

"Babe." You whine propping your chin against the soft fabric of the sweater Alec was currently wearing. Alec had been working for days upon days buried underneath mountains of paperwork from the Clave. You both thought that Alec accepting his new position as head of the Institute was a good thing. Well, the paperwork was a buzz kill.

"Y/n. I can't I'm working." Alec says reaching behind himself to give you a pat on the head.

Blowing a strand of hair from your lips you gently set your palms against Alec's shoulders pressing down slightly as an idea forms in your brain, a way to get him out of his office.

"Please, just give me a half hour!" you begged as you dipped your head into his neck placing a soft kiss against the skin. "I can make it worth your time," you say in a sing-song voice.

"fine. What's your idea?" Alec considers, letting his pencil clatter against the desk.

"I say, let's start a competition if I win you take the day off and spend it with me if you win I'll leave you alone and let you work as long as you want to today without any interruptions from me." you smile down at him, hoping he would pick up the bait you were dangling in front of him.

"Sounds good, what's the competition?" Good. you had been relying on Alec's competitive nature to prove its head out in order for your plan to work.

"Well," you start, pulling Alec's chair from behind the desk, him helping you a bit moving his feet along the wooden floors. taking a seat on his lap, you wind your arms around his neck shifting your hips to get comfortable, knowing very well that the way you were moving your hips against him that you could get him to agree to almost anything. "I was thinking, Since you're so good at archery, that we set up a target." you continue, trailing your fingers up his chest looking at him through your lashes hoping your charm could get in to agree to this.

"Okay?" Alec clears his throat trying to avoid thinking about you sitting atop him, and the voice you were using on him.

"So, the competition is if you can shoot 10 arrows, and have them land somewhere on the target you win. however to make things interesting I can do whatever I want to distract you so that you miss the target, however, I can't touch you. sound fair?"

"Sounds fair."

"mkay let's do this." you place a kiss against his lips before pulling back. "I'm going to win," you whisper into his ear before climbing off his lap sauntering across the room gesturing for Alec to follow.

After setting up the target and handing Alec his bow and ten arrows you step back thinking about your plan of attack, before telling Alec to hold on while you went to grab something. Coming back a few minutes later dragging a chair behind you. Giving Alec a look you told him to get ready to shoot his first arrow.

You saw him grab an arrow bringing it up to place it where he would need it. Knowing you were in his direct line of sight you slowly and seductively raised your leg propping it up on the chair watching with a grin as Alec's grip on the arrow falters, him almost dropping the piece of wood as you ran your fingers up your leg trailing them up your thigh, letting out a small breathy laugh biting you lip throwing your head back, seeing Alec's cheeks flush a bright pink. "You like what you see?" You ask in a low voice, glad you were wearing next to nothing today, really short shorts and a tight tank top that showed off each and every curve.

"Y/n," Alec warns as he tries to peel his eyes away from your form as you traced your hands down the sides of your neck letting out a soft moan, as Alec let the first arrow fly, landing on the target. "Nice try." He grabs the next arrow his muscles flexing underneath his black T-shirt. His muscled arm draws back the string as he takes a deep breath preparing himself for what you were about to do next. Giving up on what you were doing you sauntered over to his side leaning forward whispering into his ear as he got ready to shoot.

"I want you so bad," you purred in his ear a small chuckle escaping your parted lips as he saw the muscles in his jaw twitch at your words. "I want to feel each and every muscle in your body twitch and clench under my touch as I claw at your back, screaming in bliss as you do unspeakable acts to me, claiming me as your own. Don't you want that? To make me blind with pleasure?" You whisper in his ear right before he lets the arrow fly, the second one landing closer to the edge just a ring away from the edge, you were so close to winning.

You could see Alec slowly lose his control, the way he held himself leaning into your voice as each word and sound escaped your lips. You could see it in the way he had to readjust himself. In the way his breathing quickened, him no doubt imagining all the thing you two could do to each other. It was only a matter of time before you could get him to break. Just a few more words and you had a perfect idea that may startle him enough, it was just the matter of making him believe you.

"Y/n, you have no idea what I'm going to do to you if I win this competition."

"Ooh, I hope you've got something good planned for me darling." You saunter over to his other side ghosting your fingers over his bicep, "Better get going then,"

After a few more half assed attempts, you decided to pull out a last resort. You put your act in place. Slowly you slunk over to Alec looking down at the ground twisting your hands nervously together. "Alec I need to confess something," you say in all seriousness as he picked up another arrow putting it in place. He turns to you raising an eyebrow drawing back the bowstring. "I'm pregnant." You said quickly startling Alec enough that he let the arrow fly missing the target.

"What?!" He cries out smoke in his eyes. At his expression you began to laugh. You clutched your sides the laughs pouring out of you.

"I'm sorry. I had to win Alec. I'm not pregnant." You explained to him enveloping him into a big hug. He stands there pouting holding on to your back.

"Well you did."

"I did win didn't I? Let's say we have some fun." You gave him a sly grin taking off into a sprint Alec following close on your heels.