Favorite Place to Leave Hickeys

A/n: 10.5k reads!!! I love y'all so much thank you for all the votes and comments!! So here some slightly smutty scenarios with our favorite characters lol 😂 😂 Love you guys 💕💕

Raphael: Neck, Raphael always loves to leave little marks on your neck. Especially at the juncture between you neck and shoulder. You've always felt it was the vampire in him that went for the neck. It's just something about him being able to feel your pulse flutter like crazy underneath his touch that drive him crazy. However whenever he would give you hickies he'd always be the gentlest applying the right mixture of pain and soothing his nips and sucks with the careful licks and brushes of his lips against the spot that will have you a melting mess in seconds.

Sebastian: Collarbone, ok we all know Sebastian would want everyone to know you're his. You collarbones are the perfect canvas for him to leave little love bites that showed exactly how much you enjoyed his company. His hickeys were a delightful process more on the rougher side a majority of the time ending up with you leaving your own marks across the muscles of his back. Your fingernails leaving red trails behind or half crescent shapes along his sides from your nails digging into his skin.

Alec: Shoulder blades, on the rare occasion Alec would leave hickeys he'd do it on your shoulder blades or the space between them. He would always say it was because you were his angel and that right were he left his marks is where your wings would be if you had them. His hickeys were gently and loving, he'd take his time slowing making his marks straddling your hips whispering sweet promises in your ear reminding you how much he loved you.

Jace: Hipbones, Jace loves leaving marks on your hips. He'll nestle his face into the soft sensitive skin there scraping his teeth over the skin. He lives for the way your hips buck up chasing his touch craving him. He doesn't feel like he has to justify that you're his. He trusts you and opts for a more private place to leave them Since he knows he's the only one that going to be able to see them.

Magnus: Stomach, Magnus loves to make you squirm. Especially if it's his mouth that's making it happen. He loved to mark up your skin on your stomach as he makes his way down your body. The way he nips and licks at your skin is playful more than often you'll feel him smirking against your skin as he sucks the bruises into your skin. Him loving the sounds you'd make at his ministrations.

Simon: Thighs, if you ever been insecure about your thighs Simon definitely helps with that problem. It's one of his favorite places to be. Sucking the bruises against your soft flesh. He'll place soft kisses against the skin before making the marks. He'll always remind you how perfect you are, proving his point by littering your body with soft kisses and nips, always coming back to your thighs as he loves the way you wrap them around him pulling him closer.