Lips like sugar (Sebastian)

Requested by my girl sebbysmainhoe

"Sebastian Morgenstern get your ass down here now!" you shouted up into the night air knowing very well your boyfriend was somewhere on top of the roof. A sudden loud thud lands on the awning above your head, followed by a second thud landing on the ground beside your shivering form. "There you are, " you crossed your arms over your chest rubbing your legs back and forth trying to create some warmth in the chilly night air.

"My apologies my love, " he stands up from his crouched position his white hair tousled from his jump down. "The meeting ran longer than I thought, " he pulls you closer to him, wrapping a large hand around your waist.

"Clearly, " you mutter your teeth clacking against each other. He softly chuckled his laugh rumbling through his chest. "Did you get what you were looking for," you question looking up into his dark eyes.

"I always get what I want." his eyes flash that dangerous color, the same that shows right before he either gets angry or shows you unbelievable passion, and you were lucky it was the latter. "Are you cold my dear?" he purs an underlying tone clear in his voice.

You nod your head, starting to gather where Sebastian would most likely take this. He lets a sly smirk cross his face tracing his cold fingertips across the soft flesh of your face. "Well then, " he pauses leaning close to your face, his lips lingering close to the shell of your ear before whispering into it. "let's take care of that." his voice sends shivers down your spine, the underlying promises his words held.

"As much as id love to, " you shudder as his fingers trace the lines of your jaw, his lips brushing over your cheekbones. "We have to get me back to the institute before anyone notices I'm gone." you sigh, not wanting to leave, especially as his lips ghosted over the corner of your moth igniting such a powerful flame in your stomach.

"Oh, but we can spare a few minutes can't we?" he pulls back momentarily looking into your eyes. "we don't want you to get sick from the cold, do we now?" you shake your head, his voice to alluring and the promises his mouth made, to sweet to resist. "And I know the perfect way to warm you up," he smirks, surprising you waking you back until your back hit the brick wall of the alley you both stood in.

He lifted his arms framing your head, caging you in. He cocks his head giving you a devilish smirk before diving in to capture your lips in a bruising kiss, one of his hands came down off the way to tangle in your hair, the other following soon after to wrap around your hips in a grip that was sure to leave marks. You moaned into the kiss intoxicated by his motions, his tongue darted out asking for entrance which you gladly gave. The heat of his body sinking into your own the cold long forgotten, because with Sebastian a single kiss lit a fire that would keep you warm for many nights.

You wound your arms against his back pressing your fingers into the hard muscle beneath his thin coat. Soon you need more concept from him the, need for the touch of skin on skin increasing with every second of his lips on yours and his teeth pulling and nipping at your lip. You manage to work his coat off his body, working for your hands under his shirt running your cold hands across muscled abs and the hard lines of his body, that was familiar to you as your own. He shivered under your touch groaning into your mouth, his mouth now moving down under your jaw. He moved your coat from your shoulder letting the material drop to the ground pressing you further into the brick the rough material pressing through your thin shirt.

He pulls the shirt to the side exposing the soft skin where your shoulder met your neck. He quickly placed his lips against the spot drawing a small whimper from your lips, his touch making you crazy. He dragged his teeth over the sensitive skin, warming each place he touched you. Your eyes shot open as he let his teeth sink into the flesh, the sliding his tongue over the mark soothing the hurt. Your eyes fluttered closed in again as he sucked a bruise into the spot, drunk on the sensations of his lips against your skin leaving marks all up and down for neck, living you up by your thighs pinning you against the wall. You dragged your hands through his hair pulling a moan from him, the sound against your skin making you sigh. This night was going absolutely perfect and you were completely warm pressed against your lover your face buried in his neck and his lips attached to yours.

After your little escapade in the alleyway, you could be 100 percent sure that Sebastian returned you to the institute covered in hickeys and you had made sure the return the favor covering him equally in the small purple marks.