The First Date(Simon)

Based off of the how you met chapter
After you had first met Simon at the club the next time you would be face to face with Simon Lewis would be after you heard the news that he had the unfortunate luck of becoming a vampire. You were sitting in on one of your brothers meeting with his clients. As usual it was Boring, you were expecting you flawless nails as your brother pushed your leg off the table causing your shoe to thud on the wooden floor. Ugh what now?

You look up looking at Magnus hoping your face showed how annoyed you were. "Yes brother?" You scoffed.

"Y/N! First keep your feet off my furniture." he scolds smoothing the dark surface of the table. "This table costs more than what I could get from selling you." Was that a compliment? "Second did you hear what Mr. StCarter said?"

you shake your head your interest now peaked, you fold your hands under your chin leaning forwards your eyes flicking up to meet your brother's cat eyes. "Go on you know I love a good piece of gossip."

"Well," he starts as he fiddles with the collar of the neon green shirt he was wearing fixing an unseen flaw in the way the fabric sat. "That boy you met earlier this month salmon was it?" Salmon? "Anyways he's no longer a mundane, found himself a vampire." Wait who got turned into a vampire? Does he mean Simon the lanky kid who ran into me at Pandemonium Clary's best friend?

"You mean simon?" You question raising an eyebrow while tapping a tuneless melody on the table.

"Ah yes, quite an unfortunate situation he's gotten self into." You felt bad for the boy. You wouldn't wish the life of a downworlder on anyone especially a vampire lifestyle. Simon deserved a chance at life, he was good looking he had that geek-ish charm that some girls like, he could have easily found someone to settle down with and have a family.

"Poor Simon." you sadly say, "He must be going through hell, you know how bad it was with Raphael when he was first turned." you state remembering when Magnus had taken the young Spanish boy under his wing after he had been forced to turn.

"Thats true Raphael was very moody he could be a bit of a pain." Your mind raced thinking what you could do for the boy without seeming stalker-ish.

"Excuse me." You say softly nodding you head towards Magnus' client before racing out of the room. You pull out your phone dialing Clary's number. 

"Hello?" Her voice chimes as your walk swiftly to your room shutting the door behind you.

"Hey Clary it's Y/N. How's Simon? I just found out." you sit on the edge of the bed cradling the phone in you hand.

"Oh, I don't even know anymore, its hard for him. Did I make the right Choice doing this to him Y/N I just couldn't loose him."

"Even I don't have the answer to that Clary, I get it Clary I would have done the same thing, Simon has been a part of your life like, forever if I were you I wouldn't have wanted to loose that either." You answer switching the phone to your other ear.

"Would you talk to him Y/N? Maybe someone who knows what it's like to be a downworlder would be a better person to help him through this right now."

"Of course Clary I'll do my best." Running a hand through your hair you finish your conversation with Clary hanging up to lie back on the bed thinking to yourself how you were supposed to help Simon. Clary had said that she would try to get Simon to come around later today, you hoped he wouldn't bail and make a run for it.

***

You had been putting your finishing touches on the brown basket perched on the marble countertop when you heard the door being opened and your brother's voice floating down the hallway reaching your ears. "Y/N you have a visitor." Simon. Hastily wiping your hands on a towel hanging by the sink you walk briskly towards the open door, ushering your brother away before he could scare Simon off.