"Sure I'm down! Roger, Why don't you bring you ask Lydia and Madeline to come with us?"

"Are you sure? You guys don't mind?" Roger asks.

"Who's Lydia and Madeline?" Matt asks.

"Lydia is my wife and Madeline is my fifteen year old daughter. I have two sons, Jason and Jackson but they are in college at UCLA."

"We don't mind at all! In fact, if you bring them, you don't have to worry about being a third wheel." Matt tells him as the waitress brings the bill.

"Alright, let me give them a call and we can go and pick them up." Roger says as he grabs his phone.

Matt pulls out his wallet and places some cash down to pay for the bill. "So, does Roger drive around your mom too? or just you?" He asks as he hands the bill to the waitress.

"He drives only me around, he can't stand my mother. When I am away, he is at home with his family. Thanks for paying for the meal by the way, you didn't have to."

"It's no problem Mia. Roger is a great guy, I wish I had that type of bond you guys have with my driver." He says as Roger comes back with a smile on his face.

"They are both excited to come. Lydia and Madeline are very excited to see you."

"I haven't seen them in a long time, I feel like it has been almost a year." I say as we get out of the booths and make our way to the car.

Matt opens the door for me, which I thank him as I get in the car. Roger gets into the driver's seat while Matt get's in to the back seat. "You know Mr. Miller, it is not nice to steal other people's jobs like that." Roger shakes his head as he begins to drive to his house to pick his wife and daughter up.

"There is no harm in being a Gentleman Mr. Allen." Matt replies as he pulls out his phone. "Oh won't you look at this, we have already been spotted." Matt shows me a post on Instagram, it was a picture of us leaving the restaurant together.

"There is going to be more photos once we get to Disney land." I chuckle as I scroll through all of the posts of Matt and I that I have been tagged in.

20 minutes later

We arrived to Roger's house and now we are just waiting on Lydia and Madeline to come out. Matt and I have been sitting in the car just talking about random stuff. It is strange how I went from dreading this day to loving every second of it.

My phone buzzes as I pull out my phone to see who texted me.

From Ace:

Hey Maya, just wanted to say that I miss you. Call me whenever you are free. ❤️

I decided to give him a call while we waited for Roger and the girls. Ace instantly answers the phone.

"Hey Maya, how are you?" Ace asks.

"I have been good. Everything has been the same since you left."

"Who is that?" Matt asks.

"Uh, it's just a friend." I hesitantly say. 

"Just a friend? Maya who is that?" Ace angrily says.

"I am with a friend right now."

Ace sighs, "Okay, uh I guess I will call you back later."

"Okay bye." I say as Ace hangs up the phone.