It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester- Part 3

Start from the beginning

He fell to the ground, and you rushed over to Tracy before ripping off her gag. Dean aided by cutting off the ties around her wrists. As soon as she was free, she shot up making you and Dean jump back in surprise.

"Thank you, he was gonna kill me! Ugh, that sick son of a bitch. I mean, did you see what he was doing? Did you hear him? How sloppy his incantation was?" she spat. Looking up, you knew you had a bad feeling about her.

"My brother," she started which immediately set you off. All three of you raised your guns at her. "Always was a little dim." Tracy threw her hand up and yelled something in Latin which threw you and the brothers into the wall behind you.

"He was gonna make me the final sacrifice, his idea, but now, that honor goes to him. Our master's return? The spell work's a two-man job you understand, so for six hundred years I had to deal with that pompous son of a bitch. Planning, preparing, unbearable," she growled, picking up the knife and chalice by her brother's body. "The whole time I wanted to rip his face off."

Suddenly, a sharp pain in your stomach grew which made you whither around in pain. Gasping, you looked at the brothers to see if they were going to be much help, but judging by their moans, they weren't. Shifting your gaze to Tracy, your eyes flickered from their normal color to bright blue as your magic tried to overthrow hers. However, with her being strong and older than you, it was hard to focus on that.

That means you didn't try, and you raised your hand before shooting a ball of magic at her. It was weak and small, but it was the only thing you could do for the time being. Once it hit her, she chuckled before turning around.

"I see we got another witch on our hands. Never in my 600 years have I seen a witch do a spell without spell work, so you got me intrigued. When I win and raise Samhain, I'll tell him to leave you alone. Let me buy you a drink afterwards," she chuckled before turning back around to do the spell. "However, right now, you'll all see what Halloween really is."

Tracy started chanting in Latin as she started another incantation. Sam, who thought of something that might work, crawled over to Don's body all the while holding his stomach in pain. He smashed his hand down in Don's blood before rubbing it on his face. Watching him the whole time with a disgusted face, you didn't know why he was doing that.

"What are you doing?" Dean groaned.

"Just follow my lead," Sam whispered back. Placing his hand in the blood again, he smeared it on his brother's face before doing the same to you. He quickly moved away from Don's body just as Tracy finished the incantation. The ground shook in anger and cracked open, allowing black smoke to rush out of it and into the body of Don.

Shit, you promised Castiel that this seal would not be broke, and here it was, being broken. Don stood up, but you knew it wasn't him. As soon as his eyes turned white with the pupil staying black, the pain in your stomach stopped. Looking at Sam and Dean, you knew theirs had ceased as well. Don walked over to Tracy before kissing her on the lips.

"My love, you've aged."

"This face... I can't fool you."

"Your beauty is beyond time," he stated before leaning in once more. Their foreheads rested upon one another's before Samhain suddenly snapped Tracy's neck, watching her fall to the floor. Holding your breath, you didn't want him to spot you. "Whore."

Samhain turned around before sniffing the air. He looked down to see you and the brothers laying there. Quickly closing your eyes, you tried to play dead so he wouldn't kill you. He took small steps to the three of you before stepping over you. He left the basement and shut the door behind him. After you knew he was gone, you quickly opened your eyes before looking at Sam.

"What the hell was this for?" you asked, pointing to the blood on your face.

"Halloween lore. People used to wear masks to hide from him, so I gave it a shot."

"You gave it a shot?!" Dean exclaimed. Groaning, you stood up before walking over to Tracy. Grabbing the scarf that was around her neck, you wiped the blood off your face.

"Guys, we have no time for this. Samhain was risen which means that one of the seals were broken. All we can do now is kill him before he kills anyone else. Come on," you said, leading the way. Sam and Dean grumbled before wiping the blood and following you.

"Where the hell are we gonna find this mook?" Dean asked as the three of you ran across the street to the car.

"Where would you go to raise other dark forces of the night?" Sam asked.

"The cemetery," you answered. Not wasting any more time, you three got into the car, and Dean was off.

"So, this demon's pretty powerful," Sam said suddenly. "Might take more than the usual weapons."

Looking at Sam, you wondered what he was talking about until you finally put the pieces together.

"Sam, no, you're not using your psychic whatever."

"Don't even think about it. Ruby's knife is enough," you added.

"Why?"

"Well because the angels said so for one—"

"I thought you said they were a bunch of fanatics," Sam interrupted his brother.

"Well they happen to be right about this one."

"I don't know, Dean, it doesn't seem like they're right about much."

"Well then forget the angels, okay? You said yourself, these powers, it's like playing with fire," you added. Taking the knife out of the duffel bag, you handed it to Sam. "Please." Sam looked at you before taking the knife silently.

The cemetery was right around the corner, and when Dean parked, you rushed out. Music could be heard blaring from inside a mausoleum. Motioning for the boys to follow you, you rushed over to the crypt before entering it. The lower you got, the louder the music. Suddenly it turned off right as you reached the locked gate that trapped tons of students in. They were freaking out and banging soon the gate as many of the graves inside were rattling, as if something in them wanted to come out.

"Help them," Sam said to you and Dean.

"Dude, you're not going off alone."

"Do it!" Sam exclaimed before running after Samhain.

"Go after him. I got this," Dean said to you.

"My magic didn't work on Tracy, why do you think it'll work on that demon? I'm not happy about it no more than you are, but at least here I can use it to protect these kids," you explained. Dean groaned before nodding and stepped back.

"Stand back! Stand back!" he yelled to the children and thankfully, they did as they were told. Dean took out his gun before shooting the lock. Once it popped off, you opened to to usher the kids out.

"Go on, come on, get out, move!" you yelled as every one of the teenagers rushed out of the mausoleum. Looking inside, you watched as a door to a grave popped off, shattering on the ground. A zombie crawled out of it before standing up. One by one, doors of the graves crashed to the ground, and more zombies filled the room.

"Got the silver stakes?" you asked Dean as he slid off the duffel bag from around his shoulders. Opening it up, he took out the stakes before handing some to you. Looking up, you saw a zombie stare at you.

"Come at me," you said before he did just that. It was easy killing the zombies. Two hunters doing the job was easy, and soon, every single zombie was dead with silver stakes in their chests.

"Well, that was too easy," you commented before suddenly feeling cold. Hearing the click of heels, you turned around to see a woman staring at you. Dean rushed up with a silver stake, aiming right for her heart, but his hand went right through her and she flickered in and out of existence. She disappeared and reappeared right behind you two before throwing you and Dean into a wall. She flickered away once more, and you sighed.

"Zombie ghost orgy huh? Well, that's it, I'm torching everybody," Dean commented as he got up.

"We're getting too old for this," you said. Time was running out, and you needed to get to Sam. You were going to get there, and you would fight whoever and whatever came your way.