Sania got up and went to the kitchen. She heated up the popcorn and took melted chocolate out from cupboard and ice cream from the refrigerator.

"She is craving!" Arash said entering in the kitchen.

Sania turned around and looked at him. She nodded her head. Arash smiled knowing the strange type of craving she was having these days.

Once the popcorn heated, she went back to the theater room and handed Mirha those things. Mirha grinned like a kid and her face lighted up seeing those things.

Mirha took the popcorn and spread the melted chocolate on them and dipped it in ice cream then started eating dipped melted chocolate popcorn.

"Uh.. um.. Mirha? What is it?" Sania asked, carefully staring at the popcorn.

"My baby's love!" Mirha mumbled eating them with a satisfied smile.

Sania shook her head with a smile and they both started watching movie. Suddenly, Mirha started crying loudly. Sania got panicked after seeing her crying.

"Oh Mirha! What happened? Are you feeling pain? Oh no! Is this your tim--," Sania rambled in panic.

Mirha cried loudly which was making Sania to yell for Zain. Zain entered in the room along with Arash behind him, in a second. They both looked at Mirha and quickly rushed to her side.

"Mirha! Why are you crying? Are you feeling hurt? Zain, start the car! We have to take her hospital!" Arash asked Mirha then ordered Zain in panic.

Everyone in the room was feeling cold and sweat of panic and fear was forming on their forehead.

"No! No! Hospital!" Mirha said pushing Arash and Zain away from her.

"Mirha, you are in pain! We have to take you to the hospital!" Arash said her and took a step near to pick her up in his arms.

"Who said I am in pain?" She asked glaring at them and wiped her tears.

"Then why are you crying?" Everyone asked in union.

"My popcorn and ice cream finished!" Mirha mumbled in sadness and pointed at the empty bowl.

Everyone relaxed and smiled at her. Arash chuckled and picked her in his arms.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked in anger and yawned.

"We are going to buy ice cream!" Arash said with a smile but a small frown formed on his face.

He was worried about her as she was not heavy and was underweight which was affecting the kid. He always made sure she ate healthy food everytime.

"Are you hungry?" He asked her thinking of cooking healthy dinner for her when they got back home.

"I am angry at you!" Mirha mumbled with a pout.

Arash smiled and continued walking out of the house. Zain and Sania followed them behind. Whole time Sania kept staring at Zain as they followed them.

Zain opened the car door and Arash sat Mirha down in the car. Arash turned to Zain and thanked him for taking care of Mirha.