||29.5.||

***Just a little warning, this chapter has a little dark sense and is little emotional***

•||Ch29.5: Overwhelmed & Honeymoon||•

5: Overwhelmed & Honeymoon||•

||Mirha POV||

I smiled looking down at my sleeping Ali. He looked so cute when he slept. I slowly and carefully removed his heavy arm from my waist and stood up from the bed.

I tip toed to the washroom and took warm shower. I changed my dress and exited from the washroom while massaging my forehead. Ali was now woke up and was typing on his phone as expected.

I frowned at him and crossed my arms

I frowned at him and crossed my arms. He noticed my presence and looked up. He put his phone aside and came near me while I was glaring at him.

"I thought we both would take shower together to save the water," He said with a smirk.

I was trying my best not to blush but somehow I failed and looked away from him with blushing cheeks.

"Shut up!" I mumbled and pushed him away from me.

He laughed and went to the washroom. His phone made beep voice countless times in five minutes which giving more headache. I fed up and grabbed his phone.

My heart was telling me not to open it but my brain was telling me other thing and I ended up listening to my brain. All colours from my face went white and I regret opened it.

Neha: Sweetheart, how about we meet after you come.

Neha: When are you leaving that stupid wife of yours?

Neha: You promised right? You will divorce her after coming back to Pakistan and we will marry right after?

All these messages were showing on the notification bar and there were more like that similar messages but I didn't read them. I put the phone back and sat on the bed. My mind was not helping me because it was numb and I was feeling myself out of breath.