||30.||

•||Ch30: Past, Truth & Life On Line||•

||Arash POV||

I ran my hands in my hairs as I paced around in my room. No one was in my company right now beside two of us. I looked at the clock and sighed in frustration.

"Calm down, sir!" Zuhaib, my best tracker, said.

"How can I calm down when my whole family is in danger! Specially, my wife!" I yelled in anger.

I was getting frustrated after learning everything that happened with my family, in my absence. It took the whole two months to know who was behind this all.

My door of cabin opened and a concerned Zain entered. He came to me and stood in front of me.

"Why you call me in emergency at that time? Is Mirha fine? Is she hurt? Or do you both fou--,"

He was asking me in concern and hurry.

"Don't worry nothing happened to Mirha. She is fine. And we don't have fight," I said cutting him.

He sighed in relief then his face turned in frown. He looked at me in confusion.

"Then why you called me here?" He asked looking at the clock.

"Wait for few minutes they will be here in anytime," I said motioning him to sit.

He then noticed my tracker and looked at him.

"Zain, he is my tracker. I know you have many questions and I will answer all your questions," I informed him.

I looked at the clock and saw it was 6:30 in the morning. Half an hour ago, I called them and told them to come to my office but they haven't reached.

Few minutes later, my door of cabin again opened and entered the people whom I was waiting.

"What is it that can't wait?" He asked, instantly.

His face turned into confusion when he saw Zain. I made both of them sit on the chairs and stated,

"I will answer your all questions but once I want to ask you, dad. Who is she?"

Zuhaib turned his laptop and showed the picture of the lady to dad. Dad stared at the picture with blank look while Zain looked at the picture with frown.

"Who is she, dad?" I asked him again.

"Someone from you should stay away!" Dad stated, coldly.