||Bonus Chapter||

•||The Past Which Bounded Them||•

•||Third Person POV||•

Yaqub, Arash's father, was going to his office after dropping little five years old Arash to his school. He was on the way to his office when his phone ring off. He picked his phone and answered it, and put it on the speaker.

.........

"Yaqub? It's Naila. Please listen to me carefully and go, pick your son from the school this instant."

There was a panic in her voice which made Yaqub frowned.

.........

"What do you mean?"

.........

"Please! Listen to me and save your son from them! Remember Asia? She is back!"

Just on hearing the name of that woman made Yaqub taking U turn.

.........

"How you know she is back?"

Yaqub asked in anger and sped his car up.

.........

"I will tell you everything but first please save him."

Naila was crying from the other side of the phone.

They both didn't hang up the call and Naila was on the line. On reaching Arash's school, Yaqub parked his car outside and quickly rushed to the principal office.

He knocked on the door quickly and entered inside. The principal was sitting behind her desk and smiled politely when she saw Yaqub.

"Welcome, sir. Tell me how may I help you?" She asked, politely motioning him to sit on the guest chair.

"I don't have enough time but can you please give Arash off right now. There is an emergency and I need to take him back," Yaqub said, quickly.

"Um. Yeah sure!" She said and pressed a small button which was on her table.

The bell rang and a maid entered inside the principal office.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Please go to room number PG-8 and tell the teacher there to send Arash Ali with his bag," Principal said and the maid went to call Arash.