||15.||

•||Ch15: A Sudden Peace||•

||Mirha POV||

I felt myself on a soft surface and a soft blanket on myself. I snuggled more into the blanket and opened my eyes slowly.

I looked around only to find out I was not in my room. I quickly sat up and looked around again. I looked with my wide eyes at the couch where Arash was sleeping uncomfortably.

I pressed my lips together and tried to remember how I ended up here.

Dinner. Last night. Storm. Arash and his anger. Then an almost car accident.

“Am I alive or death?” I mumbled and touched my face gently.

“Yes, you are alive!”

I screamed and jumped when, suddenly, I got an answer in a deep voice. I looked up and saw Arash. He was sitting on the couch and looked at me.

I swallowed and slowly nodded my head. I didn't believe in myself that he was in front of me without an angry face. I pinched myself and thought it was just a dream.

“Ouch!” I yelped after pinching myself.

I didn't notice when he reached to me and the bed dipped. I slowly looked up and saw him sitting in front of me.

My eyes widened when he put his hand on my cheek and creased it. I was in state of disbelief.

“Who are you?” I whispered in fear.

My heart was pounding. I could hear the sound of my heart. He stared at me dumbfounded.

“Arash Ali. Your husband,” He whispered, amusingly.

He stood up and pulled me up with him slowly. I stood beside him and stared at him with so much thoughts running in my head.

Your husband. He said your husband. Is that for real or some of his plan? Or is it an illusion?

“Go and get ready. But before going; select my clothes from the closet and place them on the bed. Please,” He said, softly.

I dumbfoundedly nodded my head. He placed a kiss on my forehead and went to the washroom. I was left in his room as I looked at the closed door of washroom with wide eyes.

I slowly made my way to his closet and stepped inside it. I took his clothes out and also a tie for him then went back to the room. I put his clothes neatly on the bed and walked out of his room.

I went in my room and closed the door. I leaned against it and sat on the floor.

“It is like he hit his head accidentally or did I hit my head somewhere last night?” I mumbled to myself.