Yandere!Proxies(MASKY) X Fem!Reader SMALL SEQUEL

Start from the beginning

I hated this... I hated watching the same nightmare over and over again... Mask would forever haunt my dreams, no matter what.

My 'future fiance' , the way he sometimes liked to call me and wanted me to call him, was always concerned about my everynight nightmares, but I always used the same lie that he seemed not to buy; That I forgot what the nightmare was about.

I wanted to get up and drink some water to clear my sore throat, but I felt too tired and sick to get up. Why was he doing something long?

"I'm here.. I brought you some supplies and medicine to help your temperature cool down. Have some.water, you must be very thirsty." He came back and brought me a glass of water which I gladly took.

"T-Thank you.."

He sat next to me and watched me drink my glasses of water.

"So... Do you remember the nightmare you had?"

My shoulders tense but big my lip and shook my head.

"....Okay. But if you do remember somethings... Do you know if it was the same nightmsre. I mean, do you always have the same nightmare? Because every time you wake up, you see as tensed as the previous times.."

I shook my head, on again..

He have a sigh and got up. He got dressed.

"...Do you have to work?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Yes, I am sorry to leave you like that, but I don't have any other choice.. Please get under the covers and sleep until I come back to make you some warm tea and soup.."

I layed down and hugged the purple covers close to my chest. My boufriend gave me a quick kiss on the forehead, before he wore his mask and turned to look at me.

"By the way... If you really have bad dreams about me, you should definitely stop being afraid of me, okay?
Because Tim loves you... And Masky loves you, too."

"....I know."

He 'frowned' inside his mask.

"The correct answer would be 'I love you, too.". You should know better next time... But it's just the first week since we've been together in my house, so... You still have a lot of things to learn, princess."

He's going to kill more people, Y/n. Everything just for you.

He then left the house and locked the door, as I slowly put my hand under my pillow to get the red stained knife to continue the scars I was forced bY tHEm to create under the bandages on my wrists that Tim had not discovered yet... And if he did, he would keep forcing me to take those pills he also takes for... Schizophrenia? Or whatever his problem was...

He loves you... why are you treating him like that?

He is trying to kill you..

I stared at the pills he had left on the bed side table. I growled and threw them away.

There you go! Avoid those pills... They will only make you worse.

No... They will only make you better! Take them!

He will try anything to make you his, even messing with your mind.

I started to laugh to block away those stupid voices out of my head.

He loves you... But if you don't, you eventually will.

Kill yourself with that knife. It's the only way of escaping him..

No matter what you do or what you say.. You are already his.

It wouldn't be very long until he would drive me to insanity.

~~~~~~~~~~

I told you it would be small, but I really didn't have time to make it longer ^^;