Chapter 22: Battle of beacon

CUE THE INTRO!

(0:00-0:02) The scene begins as Carl is seen closing his eyes on a monument.

(0:03-0:13) The scene changes as the background changes into beacon academy filled with Grimm as Carl opens his eyes and activated his suit and whips out the judge on his back and rushes towards the horde of Grimm as green pixels coming out on his body.

(sora akaku someru) The scene changes to Carl holding Pyrrha's hands as amber leafs are falling on their surroundings.

(kokutan no yami) The scene changes to Kou eating with Yang in a park as birds fly in the skies.

(nomikomareta) The scene changes to James hanging out with Ruby in beacon courtyard as Curse watches them over.

(hoshikuzu-tachi) The scene changes to Lena holding hands together with Jaune as they go together in the city of Vale.

(hakanaku) The scene changes to Weiss thinking about Michael.

(furitsumoru hai no yuki) The scene changes to Carl playing Pyrrha jokingly as on Carl's side is starting raining snow while Pyrrha looks up confused.

(mitsumeta) The scene changes to Carl looking at the crowd inside the arena

(nageki no mado) The scene continues as Carl looks to his enemies as he whips out mercy and death and charges to them as James, Lena and Kou runs beside him with their weapons ready.

(I never dreamed) The scene changes to team NMSS fighting together on enemy teams.

(kooritsuku) The scene changes as Michael dives through the arena with his suit as red pixels coming out on his suit.

(there... I come for you) The scene continues as Carl activates his suit and flies towards Michael as green pixels coming out on his suit.

(omoi wa sekibaku no yozora ni) The scene changes to Lena fighting a enemy huntress in training as James fires his hell gazer towards to the rest of the enemy team.

(maiagari kudaketa) The scene changes to Kou shooting down an enemy huntsman in training with his guns as the scene changes again to Carl whips out the judge and starts clashing with Michael.

(kono sekai ga katachi wo kaeru tabi ni) The scene changes into a night time and beacon in ruins as team NMSS, team RWBY and team JNPR runs together to the hordes of Grimm as Carl sliced down a Goliath.

(mamoritai mono wo) The scene changes into Cinder, Emerald, and Mercury standing on top of the tower as a Grimm dragon lands near them.

(kowashite) The scene continues as Cinder activated her fall maiden powers and looks down to Carl.

(shimatteitan da) The scene continues as Carl activates overdrive and activates his suit and charges towards Cinder with mercy and death on his hands.

(1:24-1:30) The scene changes to Carl walking away from team NMSS as snow coming out on his body and turns into green pixels.

No one POV

Carl: EVERYONE GET OUT OF HERE!!!

The Nevermore screeches as it continues to weaken the force field that's keeping it from getting in.

James: Everyone! Go for safety!

Lena: Move now!

Carl saw Pyrrha is still standing there in shock as he activates his suit and went towards Pyrrha.