Chapter 7: Food fight and Upgrades!

*Time skip few days later*

No one POV

Team NMSS were seen walking in the hallway after their classes. Their 1st semester is going to an end and 2nd semester will begin in next week.

James is hanging out more often with Ruby, Carl is been training and sparring with Pyrrha, Lena is training Jaune for these past few days and Kou is hanging out with Yang.

They were hanging out with their friends for these past few days.... Or more than a friend~

James: Man we have a lot of studies to do since we've entered beacon late.

Carl: We can get through this everyone. Just few more stretches and we gonna keep up with the pace.

Kou: Good thing we don't have home works!

Lena: It's all thanks to Carl.

Carl: It's nothing. Let's grab food, I'm hungry.

James: You're always hungry.

Carl: Says the one who's has big obsession to cookies.

James: Hehe, cookies is the best snack of my life.

Lena: Say big brother, what's your plans after classes?

Carl: Make weapons to our team and upgrade my tech again.

James: *looks to Carl* Did you say weapons!?

Carl: Yes, why best buddy?

James: Oh! Oh! I need a scythe!

Kou: I want a sword fused with any kinds of dust and my aura!

Lena: We can do that later, but I want to eat now, I'M HUNGRY!

Carl: *looks to Lena* 0_0, jezz Lena, you're becoming Kratos!

James: *sigh* Let's just head to the cafeteria.

<*Small time skip brought to you by Lena doing the "Grif" treatment to team CRDL*>

No one POV

Team NMSS were seen eating in their table. We all can say that there tables is filled with empty plates, 80 plates to be specific. Everyone can tell that team NMSS has a stomach made from black hole. They are much probably tough eater than Nora.

Carl: *blurps* Ahhh~ What a meal!

James: *devouring the cookies* I werna mor cookish!

Lena: This sandwich! Doesn't have... TURKEY IN IT!

Lena throws her sandwich away from the table as she cried in a comedy way.

Lena: Waaaahhhhh, they don't get it right!

Carl: *hugs Lena* I know that pain Sis.

Kou: *puts the bowl of noodles on the table* Man, turkey sandwich? I want that!

Carl: *pats Lena's back* Say James, what's your plans for this semester?

James: *stands up and stood up from the table* 6 minutes and 55 seconds ago, I had a dream!

Kou: *listens to James* This must be good.

James: A dream that team NMSS will come together as a family, and have the best day ever!

Carl: *looks to James* Did you stole my idea?

James: *offended* I'm not a crook!

Carl: Not a crook if you steal from Ruby and Weiss.