Chapter 16: Claiming their loved ones (Lemon)

Author: Before we start, this is also a valentine's day special. On the story!

No one POV

Carl and Pyrrha was seen walking together on the hallways as they hold their hands together. Pyrrha popped up an idea on her mind as she looks to Carl.

Pyrrha: Carl...

Carl: *looks to Pyrrha* Yes?

Pyrrha: *slight blush* I wanna do it.

Carl: Do what-

Before he finished his sentence, his face is covered in a massive red blush, knowing what is she talking about.

Carl: *blushing* Are you sure?

Pyrrha: *nods* I want to do it with you.

Carl: ....Yes. So where are we going to do it.

Pyrrha: In my dorm.

Both future couples went to team JNPR's dorm. Both Carl and Pyrrha took off their clothes. Carl removed his undershirt, exposing his toned body.

Carl: So, are you-

He looks back to Pyrrha as what he saw made him make nosebleed.

Pyrrha: *smiles sexily* Like what you see?~

Carl: *blushing* Y-yes.

Pyrrha: *comes closer to Carl* Did I heard that right? Did my boyfriend and my future husband stutter?~

Carl: *smirks while blushing* I didn't know you have a dirty side Pyrrha~.

Then Pyrrha notices a big bulge on his pants as she smirks.

Pyrrha: I never knew you had a hidden sword.~

Carl: *smirks* Wanna see it?~

Pyrrha: I do~

Then before Pyrrha goes on his pants, Carl snatched the Popsicle from her hand as he kissed her passionately. Pyrrha kisses back to Carl as they fought for dominance. This time Carl wins as they pulled away from each other to regain their breath.

Carl: I win~.

Pyrrha: My, my Carl, your a good kisser~.

Carl: I read smut books when I'm alone~.

This is the first time that both Carl and Pyrrha doing this together. Carl had already experience on talking to girls because he has too many fan girls and the same goes to Pyrrha.

Back to where we are, both Carl and Pyrrha smashed their lips on each other again as Carl starts to remove her tank top as Pyrrha removes the belt of his pants. Carl slowly reach for her bra as he unclip her bra and grabs her boobs, making her moan in pleasure.

Pyrrha removes the belt of his pants as she slowly removes his pants as Carl continues to kiss her. Both of them stopped kissing as Pyrrha saw his boxers with big bulge on it.