Chapter 11: Stronger than ever

Through action, a Man becomes a Hero Through death, a Hero becomes a Legend Through time, a Legend becomes a Myth And by learning from the Myth, a Man takes action. -Raizer

No one POV

After the dance, team NMSS were seen changing their clothes into sleepwear as they were talking about their dance.

Lena: *laughing* I never knew Jaune can dance like that!

Carl: I was also surprised that Jaune can also do that.

James: You're the best man in the dance Carl!

Kou: Hehe, where did you learn that?

Carl: Via scrolltube.

James: Also, I heard that you and Pyrrha are a thing now~

Lena: *gasp* Big brother has a girlfriend!

Kou: Well done Carl! He's got the cat!

Carl: Ehem!

Carl puts out his scroll and shows the image of James kissing Ruby. Lena is jaws dropped, Kou is stunned, Carl is smirking and James... Is not responding.

Carl: Checkmate.

James:: *serious* Delete that.

Carl: *presses delete button* Here you go.  *thoughts* I copied an another one. Hehehehe.

James: Good! Anyways, team NMSS, we are all going to woke up in 1 in early morning.

Kou: *confused* Why?

Lena: *groans* What is it this time?

Carl: What is it?

James: We are going to do some workout as a our preparation for Vytal festival.

CLK: YES!

James: Now let's sleep so that we can do this earlier.

Carl: It's on.

Lena: I'm looking forward for this.

Kou: I'm going to sleep now.

Not so long, team NMSS are on their respective beds as they sleep and waiting to woke up. But they didn't know that this is one of the ways how legends are born.

<*Small time skip brought to you by Carl picturing James and Ruby kissing*>

In James' dream. James POV

Where... The hell am I? Last thing I remember that I was sleeping on my bed and All I can see is complete darkness. I stood up as I look around where my team mates. I hear a very old voice.

???: Well well well, looks who's awake.

I look to see... The curse... (Author: He still looks like James but the curse has blood red eyes) It's been so long that he talks to me... What does he needs now?

James: It's been a long time.

Curse: Yes. Yes it is.

James: What do you want this time?

Curse: You'll see, I was awoken when I felt a negative energy gathering.

James: Grimm?

Curse: Maybe. I tell you this, better watch your brothers and sisters.

Wait what?

James: What are you talking about?

Curse: I'm not sure on what's going to happen, but better watch out for your brothers and sisters.