29 | Escape room

It's fine if you ask me to update, but please don't flood the commentary sections with only those messages. It's starting to bother me.

LISA

No matter how many times I tried to think about something else, her face manages to pop up in my mind - out of nowhere.

Jennie seems clueless about last night as if she didn't know that something pretty intimate happened between us and I highly think she had a blackout due to the alcool. This fact should be a good news to me. We can keep on our daily bickering without feeling embarassed.

But I would have preferred to be the one who doesn't have a clue about it.

I am jealous of her lack of knowledge. She doesn't have a reminder every time we look at each other of how our skins collided and the growing pleasure that overhelmed my stomach.

I wish I have amnesia to forget this stupid little things – but it's still there, creeping on me.

A sigh escapes from my lips to that constant feeling stuck in a corner of my head and bones. I keep thinking about that moment – how our bodies have touched as if it were the rightest thing in the world.

And I felt guilty for liking it and wanting more.

I can't believe I had let Jennie rub against the most intimate part I have. I purse my lips when I feel my cheeks blush. I become embarrassed as soon as I think about this night, and it gets worse whenever she's around.

"Lisa?" Someone calls me.

My eyes meet Chaeyoung's. I contracted my jaw and smiled at her, but of course she guessed that it was forced. She bends her head sideways trying to decipher my thoughts and frowns.

"You're daydreaming. Are you okay ? Did something happen ? "she asks me with an anxious glance.

"I'm fine, I'm just tired." I lie to her.

She seems to believe in my lie because she smiles at me before she runs into a toy stand. I look at my dad's beard always intact in my hands and follow her. To cheer me up, Chaeyoung took me to an amusement park. That's very nice of her but I still can't stop thinking about Jennie and I didn't enjoy the rides because of it.

"Lis, take me that plush ! It's so cute !"

She points her finger at a teddy bear in a plush-catcher machine. I smile at her childish side and go in front of the game. I insert a piece and try to position the clamp over the plush with the handles.

"Lisa ?" Someone calls me again.

The pliers of the machine throw the teddy bear into a hole and Chaeyoung jumped with joy. I turn my head towards the person behind me while my best friend takes her reward in the plush-catcher machine.

"Taeyong ?"

He smiled at me and took a step towards me.

"I didn't expect to see you here. What a great surprise," he says to me.

I was going to smile but my eyes drift on the girl beside him.

Jennie. She's here.

Lips wide open, I look at her for a second and close my mouth when no sound wants to come out. I swallow my saliva and turn to Taeyong.