6 | Broken tub

ROSÉ / CHAEYOUNG

"How's your first day?" I ask, taking care not to spill the toothpaste in my mouth from anywhere.

In high school, Lisa and I used to be in the same class every single time. As a result, I got used to her presence, and so as her. When we entered college, the first few months were difficult. Especially, for me. Lisa is a very sociable person, and she has a lot of charisma. People tend to come to her because she has a friendly face and a friendly aura. So, she integrated very quickly.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't like talking to strangers. Like Jennie – by the way – because I don't know what to do and what to say. It's quite hard to find a topic of conversation when you know nothing about the person in front of you !

Everyone is a potential psychopath. That's a fact.

"The teacher kicked me out because I had a fight with Jennie, but we didn't fight at all," Lisa sighs.

These two are incorrigible. They claim to hate each other, but they don't hesitate to take any opportunity to talk to each other. I don't insinuate that they love each other. Not at all ! I only imply that behind this passionate hatred hides a small friendship between those two.

"Do you have friends in your classes?" I say.

"Yoongi is in all of my classes !" she tells me with a big smile after applying a cleansing milk on her face.

"And Jennie, how are things going on with her ?"

"If you're thinking about her two slaves, well... they are still here."

Even if I like their quarrels because it's funny to watch, I want them to be fine with each other someday. They could be cool buddies, and plus, I prefer peace rather than war.

"Why do you hate her that much ?"

I'm aware of the stolen yellow pen, but it doesn't justificate all this hate. It's so childish. They should stop being babies and start talking to each other as mature adults.This is my own opinion, and they doesn't seem to care about what I think about their relationship. But, they could such a good friends ! Jennie is a calm person. She has a soft spot for dogs and slime whereas Lisa is an energic girl who likes to bicker with almost everyone. They have different personnalites, but they could make an awesome match in terms of friendship.

"Because she's... I don't know, okay ? I don't want to be friend with a bitch."

I don't agree with this at all. I have known Jennie since childhood, and even though she has cold aura sometimes and a fierce gaze ; this girl is a cutie pie deep inside.

"She's not a bitch. If you have at least try to get to get to know her, you'll admit that she's cool."

"Ew, no thanks."

I lean my back to the tank, and actuate the tap to rinse my teeth. The cold water caresses my teeth as Lisa's voice surprised me.

"Why don't you date Taehyung?"

I close the tap, spit the water in my mouth and staring at her immediately. What makes her say that ? Taehyung is Jennie's old brother. We've known each other for a long time from now, and he became like a brother to me.

"What the hell Lisa ?"

She raises her shoulders, and sits on the edge of the bath.

"You two have known each other for a long time, and you talk to each other all the time..."

"Like you and Jennie."

A victorious smile stands on my lips as she rolls her eyes. I noticed that every time we talk about Jennie, she loses all enthusiasm and I find it funny, more funny than teasing her about Jisoo.

Lisa gets up and pushes me with her shoulder to stand in front of the faucet while I keep on radiating my smile. She turns on the tap, and suddenly, a stream of warm water comes out of nowhere. Taken by surprise, I scream, and when my eyes dart on Lisa, I cannot help but burst out into laughter.

She has just received the water jet right in her face. My laughter stops immediately when the toilet bowl geyser a ray of water hits the ceiling. I turn to my roommate, and it is now with horror that I see her debating with the jet of the tap water.

Ok, it's serious.

"WHAT DID YOU DO ?!" she tells me.

I scowl my eyes. She's trying to make me wear the hat while she's the only one guilty in this tragedy !

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING !"

"AAAAAAHHHHH" we exclaim in chorus.

"I'm really sorry for this embarrassing accident." the director apologizes to us.

I exchange a quick glance at Lisa, and we pinch our lips in a thin line at the same time. Her head, and especially her hair wet firecracker is too funny for me to keep a neutral face. According to her reaction, there is a good chance that the water in the bowls has sank my makeup.

"Where are we going to live?" I ask.

"My daughter shares a dormitory with her roommate. Her dormitory is a lot bigger than yours. I was wondering if you could live with them for two little weeks the time that the technician repairs everything if you don't mind. As girls... sleeping in the same bed wouldn't be a problem, unless it is." he says, scratching his neck nervously. "It is ?"

"No."

I don't mind sleeping in the same bed as Lisa because she doesn't move a lot at night. It seems to me that she doesn't snore, except when she's tired.

"Once again, I'm really sorry for all of this inconvenience."

"Don't worry, we won't tell our parents if that's what you thinking about."

He looks at me with a genuine smile, and bows his head.

"Thank you very much ... It's late, and I don't want you two to go to your parents' house at this hour. Have your clothes been affected ?"

"They are all soaked,"

"My daughter will lend you some extra clothes in this case. Now, let's go, follow me please."