4 | A pen story

LISA

Jisoo's favorite color is purple.

When I discovered this random fact about her, I couldn't be more deeply in love with her because it suited her so much.

Purple reminds me of an elegant flower. Delicate with those magnificient petals that surround the core of a rose. It's not breathtaking, but it makes me melt of how simple and irresistible she can be at the same time.

I love this girl.

She's lovely, cute, adorable, wonderfu--

"Miss Manoban and Mister Min. This is the first day of class and you're already late. Tell me a good reason why I should accept you two in my class," says my philosophy teacher, Mr. Murphy.

He has his arms crossed against his chest and patiently waits for our answer while my classmates seem to enjoy our interaction. When I was about to answer because Yoongi is not a talktative person, the professor cuts me off.

"Go sit down before I change my mind."

We nod our head and walk to some free place on the small auditorium. Luckily, we found two seats beside each other. The only problem is that we are going to be in front of Jennie.

When our eyes lock together - we both wince at the same time. Of course, we didn't concerted to know who will go to which university and sadly, we should have. My first year in college, especially my first day of class was a real disaster when I found out she was going to be in three type of sessions with me ; philosophy, sport and English literature.

"Do you know Kim Nam-Joon here?" Yoongi whispers to me.

It makes me happy that he starts a conversation in class. Usually he remains silent and listens to the teacher. As for me, I sleep and recopy his lessons when I feel that my sleep is sufficiently enough.

"He used to be the President of the student Council, I think. Why?"

"He's my roommate," he answers, looking briefly at the teacher to pretend he's attentive in class.

"And Taehyung?" I ask, surprised at his answer.

Those two are almost inseparable despite their very contrasting personalities. I'm suprised that for this year, they aren't roommates.

"I have two roommates, him and Nam-Joon. Now, the campus can let us have up to four roommates."

"It's so cool !" I say.

Last year, the quota of roommates was limited to two people per dormitory, but it seems that the university has increased its site. The angelic face of Jisoo comes to me almost instinctively in my head.

We could have been roommates.

"Stop talking, Loser. I'm tired of hearing your crappy voice," growls an angry cat behind me.

I roll my eyes and turn to her. As usual, she is accompanied by her two doggies ; Momo and Taeyong. These two are always following every step she takes as long as I can remember. Indeed, we were all in the same kindergarten or primary school, and they are pretty cool. When, Jennie is not around obviously. We could have been good friends if they hadn't choose Jennie's side.

"Said the one who has the constant urge to talk to me, are you that obsessed with me?" I say with a devil smirk plastered on my lips.

"Why would I be obsessed over someone like you?" she scoffs as if my question was the most dumbest thing she has ever heard in her entire life.

In the corner of my eyes, I can catch some glances toward us. This bitch deliberately raised the tone of her voice in order to humiliate me. She's such a drama queen. I clench my teeth while she gives me a fake smile. When I was about to defense myself, the teacher cuts me off.

"ENOUGH YOU TWO, please get out of my class."

"But we wanted a fight," said a moron, laughing his ass off with his friends.

I glare at him, and bid goodbye to Yoongi before quitting the small amphitheater. People tend to be too curious about everything even if its none of their business. I sigh and turn to see the daughter of Lucifer. I like to call her Jennifer, and because she hates that name, I tried to call her with this nickname as many times as possible.

"This is all your fault, Jennifer."

"Damn it. Stop talking to me or--"

"Or what ? You're gonna punch me ? Call the police ? Tell your mama that you bully me everyday since primary school ?"

"Stealing a pen is not an act of bullying !" she groans. "And c'mon, it happens like ten years ago. Get over it."

She makes me think that I'm a child and I overreacted, but it's not. By stealing my favorite yellow pen, she declares war to me. It was the start of a long ass hate relationship. After that, she never leaves my side and keen on annoying me. I'm not only angry because she took something precious from me. I'm mad because I'm thinking of all the moments she madd my life a living hell.

"Give me my pen's back !" I stutter a little bit.

I need to control my nerves.

Maybe if she returns the object that she stole it from me, I'll be able to forgive her and perhaps stop hating on her.

I've kind of noticed how she is with any other people on Earth, and I was astonished to see that she has a gummy smile. She never smiled to me like that. It didn't bother me until I realize that she's a sweetheart with everyone - except me.

"I throw it a long time ago, idiot."

Oh, my lord.

This means war.

I can't handle how bitchy she is to me. I'm done. The way I feel when I think about her is undescriptible. There's anger, frustration and jealousy all combined. She's always complimented for her looks while I don't see anything special about her.

She doesn't deserve all her fame.

I hate her.

No, I despise her because the word hate means I used to like her.

"You threw it ?" I repeat.

It hurts more than I thought it would be. Pressure and an odd sensation of angony filled my chest, making it hard for me to breathe properly. I was hurt, and still I'm hurting. My throat starts to burn inside me as my stomach gives me an unpleasant thrill.

She doesn't how much this pen means to me. She doesn't give a damn thing about it, whereas it means the world to me. And here she is, being idle with a defiant look in her eyes.

That's when I blow up.

I catch her off guard and slams violently her back against the lockers. Our bodies now pressed together as she escapes a soft moan barely audible.

Herजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें