Chapter 12

*Aspen P.O.V.*

     I was in the lab conducting experiments, when Johnny came waltzing in. "You know I find in hot when you are focused in a lab coat," he said scaring the life out of me. "Johnny I told you to stop doing that when I'm working," I said with a huff. "Sorry, I just can't help myself," he said coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me. I was listening to music softly on a speaker and the song changed. "Dance with me," Johnny said in my ear. "Johnny I'm busy working," I said. "Come on just dance with me for one song," Johnny said. "Ok fine. One song," I said once I realized that the song playing, was our song (Amazed by Lonestar). As we dance I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I felt my hair being released from the tight bun it was in and it fell on my face. When the song ended I pushed off of Johnny and turned back around to get to my work, putting my glasses on. "Hey Beautiful, are you okay with us going for a bachelor party tonight," Johnny asked while I worked. "I mean I'm fine with you going and I'm sure Alicia and Sue are fine with Reed and Ben going as well. It all depends on if Reed agrees to it though," I answered. "Thanks babe," he said kissing my cheek then going to convince Reed to have a Bachelor party. I finished up my mini experiment and went to change to work-out for a bit.

    While I was working out Alicia and Ben came in. "Hey guys," I said as I pat the sweat off of my brow. "Hey Aspen. What are you up to," Alicia asked. "Not much just getting in a little workout," I said. "A little? It looks like you are sweating your weight," Ben said. "Yeah I guess I over did it a bit," I said. "Come here sweet Aspen," Alicia said standing. "What for," I asked. "Something is off and I want to figure out what it is," she said. I complied because she wasn't going to give up, she began to feel my arms and worked her way up to my sweaty face. "Such confusion, frustration, and more confusion," she said. "I have no idea where this is coming from," I said. "I heard your conversation at the airport with Johnny. And she is right," Ben said. "What conversation," Alicia asked. "All I did was ask Johnny when it was going to be me and him bombarded by the media like Sue and Reed are," I said. "You have wedding fever," Alicia and Ben said together. "What the heck is 'Wedding Fever'," I exclaimed. "Wedding fever is when you are eager to get married but your partner isn't as eager," Alicia said a little too knowingly.

    "I do not have 'Wedding Fever'. Johnny told me himself that he is waiting for the right time," I told them. Just before they could respond Johnny came running in, "He's in for a Bachelor party, Ben," he said. He ran to come hug me, but I stopped him, "No no no! I'm all sweaty, no hugging," I said. "Oh Ok," he said turning to Ben. "We will talk later," I said to Alicia then walking towards my room to grab a change of clothes before going to the bathroom to shower. "Did I miss something," I heard Johnny say to Alicia and Ben.

*Johnny P.O.V.*

    "Yeah. My sister has wedding fever," Ben said. "What in the world is that," I asked confused. "Wedding fever is when you are eager to get married but your partner isn't as eager," Alicia said. I checked to make sure Aspen was out of earshot then closed the door. "Look I had to pretend that I wasn't as eager as her to keep it a surprise," I said seriously. "What," they said confused. "Sue is helping me out to make it more of a surprise after her wedding," I said continuing to tell them how I was going to pop the question. "Awww how sweet and special," Alicia said. "Wow maybe you really can be a romantic person," Ben said. "Please don't say anything to her about it," I begged. "You got it, Johnny," they said.

*Aspen P.O.V.*

    After my shower I was in my room picking out my comfy outfit for tonight's girl's night in. I had just pulled on my sweatpants and I was getting ready to pull my t-shirt on and Johnny came into our shared room to get ready for the bachelor party. "Johnny, you could knock," I exclaimed. "Sorry beautiful. But let me just say the view I am beholding is a fantastic one," he said flirtatiously. "Cut it out, Johnny," I said. He continued to walk closer until our faces were inches apart. "I love that you are all mine," he said causing me to blush. He then kissed me out of the heat of the moment, until I pushed him away before he could burn me because I could literally feel his skin heating up. "Have I ever told you how hot you look in my sweatpants before," he said. I hadn't even realized that I was wearing his sweatpants and not mine, until he said something. "Hey they're comfortable," I said turning away from him to finish getting dressed.

"Where are you guys going tonight," I asked him as I walked to the dresser mirror to brush out my hair. "The club. The guy needs a little fun before his big day," Johnny said. "He does need some fun," I agreed. "What are you doing tonight," he asked. "Sue and I are having a girl's night in," I said as I turned around to find him shirtless out of the mirror's space. "Is there any specific things you are doing tonight," he asked walking over. "Nope. Tonight there is no plan," I said. "You not having a plan. Who are you and what have you done with my Pecan," he questioned. "It was Sue's idea. Hey promise you'll call me if you need a driver at the end of the celebration," I said standing.

    Before the guys left I headed out to go for a drive. I ended up at a tatoo parlor. I went in and looked at prices and decided on a shoulder tattoo. (\/\/)

   I went in the room and sat in the chair

   I went in the room and sat in the chair. The tattoo artist walked in and thankfully it was a woman. "Hello. You want the every breath is a second chance with the dandelion and birds," she asked. "Yes on the back of my right shoulder please," I said and she looked up. "Alright then, you are going to have to take off your shirt and move your bra strap off your shoulder," she said. I complied and got the tattoo. After it was done the artist gave me some cream to put on it for the next couple of days. I went home to enjoy girls night in with Sue and just as I arrived the guys were leaving for the bachelor party. Later in the night I asked Sue if she wanted to see my new tattoo. "Wow, that is neat," she said. Just after I showed her Roberta anounced that there was a vistor at the main desk. I changed into a pair of jeans. Sue got out there first and when I heard the voice around the corner I already could tell who it was and that I was going to be in a bad mood.