Chapter 11

*Aspen P.O.V.*

    We were waiting in the airport for our flight and the news was on tv, I am currently sitting in the most lady like position facing the tv. We are on our way home to have Sue and Reed's fourth attempt at a wedding. I was sitting with my back against the arm rest using Johnny's jacket for cushion and my legs on top of Johnny's lap. While Sue and Reed continued to talk about how they weren't canceling the wedding this time because of the strange occurrences, Johnny and I talked while Ben satisfied some kids. "How long until that's us," I asked causing Johnny to turn to me away from his fan girls. "What," he asked. "How long until it's us getting married and dealing with the press," I asked again. "Now, Pecan, there's no need to rush things," he said. "Johnny we've been together as a couple for two years now. And we've known eachother for longer than that," I said seriously as I sat up to be closer to him. I changed my position to were one foot was on the ground next to me and the other was on the seat with me and I was hugging the bent leg to my chest. "I'm still waiting for the perfect time and I want it to be perfect and special. Because I only want to give you the best," he said making me blush. Then he pulled me closer and gave me a gentle, but short, kiss on the lips. "Did you do that to make me feel better or to make yourself feel better," I asked. "A little of both. But more for you," he said shrugging.

     "It looks like you have some fans to attend to," I said looking at the girls nearby that were watching Johnny. "So do you," he said nodding towards some guys and children. We both stood up to satisfy them before our flight arrived. "Hello," I said to them. "Hi Miss. Aqua Frost," the children said together. "Would you like an autograph," I asked the children and squatted down to their level. As I signed a few autograph I chatted with the children. "We would like autographs too as well as a picture," one of the guys said. "Ok I'll be right with you," I said finishing up the last child autograph. When I finished with the guys' autographs and pictures one little boy came up to me. "Excuse me, Miss. Aqua Frost could I have your autograph and a picture with you," he asked. As I signed his autograph we chatted. "So what is your name," I asked. "My name is Ethan, Miss. Aqua Frost," he answered. "Please call me Aspen. So who's your favorite super hero in the Fantastic Five," I asked. "You are Miss. Aspen. I'm your number one fan," he said. We took a picture together and I asked him why I was his favorite. "Well Miss. Aspen you are the coolest and you are very pretty," he said. "Thank you," I said. "Are you married to the Human Torch, Miss. Aqua Frost," another little girl asked. "No, we've just been dating for two years," I answered. "Can I get the Human Torch's autograph too," Ethan asked. "I'm sure he would be thrilled," I said standing up, "Johnny there is someone over here that has a question for you."

    "What's up," Johnny said. "Can I have your autograph Mr. Human Torch," Ethan asked. As he signed an autograph for him I just looked down and smiled. "Can I take a picture with both of you," Ethan asked. "I don't see why not," Johnny said. Johnny and I squatted down to be at Ethan's level to take picture. "Can you show off your powers a little. I want to take this picture to show and tell for school," he said. Johnny and I looked at eachother and shrugged. He made a ball of flame in his hand and I made a ball of water in my hand. The picture was taken and we went back to sit down on the seats, just as we sat down an employee approached Reed. "Dr. Richards, I'm very sorry, but we overbooked first class. We do have seats available in coach," the employee said. I was fine with flying coach because if I pretend I'm asleep fans won't bother me as much. We all boarded the plane and I sat behind Ben, Reed and Sue sat together in front of Ben and Johnny was talking about getting an airline endorsement. "I think we have enough endorsement deals," Sue said. Just as we were about to take off Johnny came to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek and went to get off the plane. "Where are you going," I asked. "I don't fly coach," he said. When we took off and were at the altitude of normal flights, one of the flight attendants came to me. "Miss. Grimm someone asked that we come and take care of your needs. So do you need a blanket or a pillow or something," she asked. "No thank you I have my carry-on bag," I answered sending her away nicely. Once she was gone I pulled out my bag and pulled my blanket out and my neck pillow and closed my eyes to get some rest.

   The rest of the flight went pretty uneventful except that Ben wanted it to rain because Johnny was flying outside of his window taunting him. When we landed Johnny met us at the baggage terminal nice to see that you didn't crash land," I said. "What do you mean," he asked oblivious. "Someone wished rain upon you towards the beginning of the flight," I said. "Figures," he said knowing who I was talking about. "Did the attendants take care of my princess for me," he asked. "You forget that I had a carryon bag with everything I needed for the flight," I said walking away to claim my bag.