Chapter 7

*Aspen P.O.V.*

   I went downstairs because my things had arrived. "Are you Miss. Grimm," the delivery man asked. "Yes," I responded. "Sign here," he said handing me the clipboard. "Where do you want me to take the boxes," he asked as I signed. " Floor six," I told him and handed back the clip board. "The truck is outside with your car and motor cycle. My partner has the envelope of keys for you outside," he said. I went outside to grab my keys and move each of my babies Into the underground garage. "Miss. Grimm I presume," the other delivery guy asked. "Yup that's me," I said. "Your car is on the trailer attached to the truck. And your motorcycle is on the trailer," he said handing me my envelope. " I took out one set of keys and it was my car keys. "Looks like Lorane is being moved first," I said. "I'm sorry what," he said confused. "The car is being moved first. Don't go anywhere," I said as I bounded up to the attached trailer was and uncovered my car, Lorane.

 Don't go anywhere," I said as I bounded up to the attached trailer was and uncovered my car, Lorane

   When I finished moving her Johnny came down. "Where do you think you are going," I asked him. "You'll see," he said climbing into his red car. "You wanna ride up to the building," he asked. "No I rather take the fun way up. Running," I said taking off. When I got back to the truck both of them were on one phone on speaker phone. "Treat her with the best hospitality possible. And get that autograph for my daughter Claire," the person on the otherside said. "Hello," I said getting their attention.  "Umm hello.  You wouldn't happen to be one of the Fantastic Five would you," they asked. "I guess you could put it that way," I said. "Could you give us an autograph for our boss's daughter. Her name is Claire," they asked. "I don't see why not," I said. I wrote:

Claire,

Always stay true to yourself.

With Love,

Aspen Grimm of The Fantastic Five.

    "Here you go," I said handing the paper back to them. "Thank you so much," one responded. "You guys did finish taking my boxes upstairs right," I asked. "I have one more trip then everything will be in your possession," the first one said leaving. "Now where is my Blue Moon," I said. "The motorcycle? Right over here," he said directing me to a tarp. I pulled the tarp of and my helmet was hooked on the handle.

 I pulled the tarp of and my helmet was hooked on the handle

    I switched her into neutral so that I could walk her off the truck and move her to the garage

    I switched her into neutral so that I could walk her off the truck and move her to the garage. When I parked her I took the garage elevator back upstairs to begin unpacking my things. When I walked into mine and Sue's shared room I found her looking through Reed's memory book. "You know his favorite memories where when he was with you," I said startling her. "Aspen gosh you scared me," she said slamming the book closed. "I could use some help with my things. Care to help," I asked. I went to the kitchen to get a knife to open the boxes to see which was which. Reed was working on the machine he talked about at breakfast. I opened the first box and it was clothes, so was the second, third, fourth, and fifth. So Sue and I carried them to our room. Another box was my different sets of bed sheets, so I grabbed a sharpie and labeled the box and slid it in the floor of our closet. That left the last two boxes to be my books and puzzles with my book shelf standing nearby. Sue and I continued to chat about random things while we unpacked and put everything away. Once we had put every thing away I looked around and found the perfect spot for my book shelf in the living room area. Ben helped me move it to the general area and I slid it into position. I began on the second from the top shelf with my books, organizing them to my perfection. When the books where all placed I put my puzzles on the top shelf and on top of the book shelf as a whole.

    I had just placed the last item on the shelf when I heard the tv turn on behind me. It was on the dirt bike competition. "He didn't," Sue said. "Oh yes he did. Flame Boy never listens," Ben said. I turned around to see Johnny on the tv. "What did he do to his uniform," Sue said. Reed pulled his lab coat tighter around him in guilt. "I should of known he wasn't going to watch who he showed," I said. "Wait you knew," Sue turned to me. "He asked me not to tell. I made a promise. You know how I am with promises," I said. Just before she could say anything else Johnny began to be interviewed. "Johnny I've gotta ask you about this outfit," the reporter said. "It's Armani meets astronaut," Johnny responded.

   "So what are your superhero names," she asked him. "They call me the Human Torch. Ladies call me Torch," he said making me want to gag when all the girls around him giggled. "What about the rest or the team," she asked. Sue's picture filled the screen behind him. "That's the Invisible Girl," he said. "Girl," Sue said infuriated. "What about your leader Reed Richards? I hear you call him Mr. Fantastic," she said. "Could be worse," Ben said. "Is it true he can expand ant part of his anatomy," she asked. Now I really wanted to hurl, Sue looked extremely angry with a hint of jealousy. Then my picture popped up on the screen. "What about the other young lady on the team? You seem to be real close with her," she said. He turned around to look at the picture of me and him together. "Her hero name is Aqua Frost," he said. "Where does this 'Frost' come from," she asked. "You don't know? She can shoot ice from her fingertips as well as water," he said. "What is your relationship with her," she asked. "Well we are really close friends, since we were kids. It's a special friendship. She would kill me if she heard, but she had crush on me back in school," he said. "Now what is that? What do you call that thing," she asked. I prayed for Johnny's life because I already wanted to kill him. "That's it The Thing," he said.

    "Ok now I'm gonna go kill him," Ben said. "Not if I get to him first brother, cause if I'm first there ain't gonna be much left of him when I'm through," I said storming off to get to him first.