Finn's Past and true name is Revealed

-Plemsworth Fields-

Following the defeat of Aqua Finn, Finn himself after requiring his elemental half continued to trek down the woods, leading straight for Plemsworth Fields. 

He was both exhausted and heavily wounded from his fight against his Elemental self himself, as a matter of fact, the wounds were so fatel, that he could still feel the slashing and clawing all over his body. 

However despite all the injuries that was conducted by his Aqua half, Finn was still stable, and strong enough to at least limb-walk through the thick jungles before eventually arriving at an open field of Plemsworth ahead

However despite all the injuries that was conducted by his Aqua half, Finn was still stable, and strong enough to at least limb-walk through the thick jungles before eventually arriving at an open field of Plemsworth ahead. By now the rain had completely subsided, but the sky was still dark and grey, illuminating any chance of sunlight ever traveling down to light the region below.

While Finn continued to trek through the fields, he soon saw Marceline flying down towards him, which to him was just in time, as Finn had lost his balance, and fell over, only to be caught in the Vampire queen's arms. "Hey Marceline thanks for throwing me that sword, if you hadn't done it, I would have been killed by my own hands." Finn stated with a warm smile on his face, while at the same time laughing a bit, at the thought of being killed by his own self. Marceline just rubbed his head and said, "Don't worry about it, I knew something was wrong, so I followed you three, and I am so glad I did." 

She felt a small blush whip across her face, as Finn was completely leaning onto her, his rests on her chest, her arms wrapped warmly around him. "What about Phoebe and Ice King? Are they safe?" Finn stated as he looked up to the Vampire Queen who simply replied with a nod of her head. 

"Don't worry, I told them to head East, towards the ruins of Mythic, they will be safe there for the night, but in the meantime." She then proceeds to help Finn onto a big rock in order to sit down a bit and rest, "You need to to take it easy."

Finn just stared, he didn't want to take it easy, as he still knew Jake was in danger. "Sorry Marcy, I can't take it easy, not while Jake is still in trouble" He attempted to get back up, only for Marceline's hands to gently sit him back down by gripping both of his shoulders. "Trust me Finn, Please just Listen and don't fight me for once." Marceline commanded, getting a bit harsh, as her blush mark grew an even brighter red. Finn realizing that he wasn't going to get anywhere, decided to just do as the Vampire Queen says, and just nodded his head "Thank you." She replied with a smile, "Now you just sit here, I'll find us a place to stay for the night." Finn just groaned, as Marceline flew off, leaving him alone to sit on the rock, his tail swaying back and forth, as he could do nothing but wait, until she came back.

As Marceline flew in the skies through the fields, multiple thoughts crossed her mind, the first being the fact of how worried she was for Finn, the second being could her feelings might have reached the breaking point after witnessing his thrashing when she was still a prisoner back in the Tangora Sea facility just hours before Finn found and rescued her, her heart started to pound, as Marceline cupped her mouth breathing hard. She couldn't help but worry about Finn's condition, even when he was trying to correct his wrong, he hasn't been the same every since he turned into that elemental being. Her thoughts were soon interrupted when she eventually noticed that she was flying over what appeared to be ruins, of a city. On the ground most of the buildings were completely destroyed, some were too decayed to even set foot in, and multiple chasms, which led to what looked like an underground tunnel system laid all around the streets.