An Electric Encounter!

-White Sands Desert-

The night skies loomed across the ruined wastelands of the planet, as the wind blew harshly through the dead trees of what appeared to be a Desert Wasteland, where a sign stood near the shattered remains on what used to be a roadway, a sign that read "White Sands Desert" written in white paint on top of a flat colored background.

The Silence is soon tarnished by the sound of vehicles approaching the Desert, where not long after a large portion of what appeared to be electrified vehicles, that were made of static electricity with the wheels being created from static electric currents loomed passed and entered the White Sands Desert. The convoy spawned a grand total of over 400 Vehicles, all with the Insurrection Insgina I logo attached to the side of it, the vehicles were known to be that of a transport like, almost looking like that of a military-grade transport truck, each carrying what appeared to be 30 to 40 Electrogian based warriors, many with spears, and electric swords, brandishing Electrified cannons and much much more, within the group of the lead Truck stood Princess Electronica who stood up looking at her men and said, "We are nearing our destination gentleman, My father has no idea of our presence here, but as of right now our job is simple, wreak havoc along the entire Countryside of this area and force Ocean Man, out to face us." The Electrogian warriors listen carefully as Electronica continued.

"In the wake that he should be joined by a Firey Damsel, an Ice Grampa, and a Dark Witch, the situation doesn't matter, do what you wish to do with the others, but Ocean Man Finn, Is mine." She barked angrily as her eyes glowed white as the Electrogian warriors chanted their Battle Motto, "From the Hells of War, Comes to the Halls of Victory!" Electronica smirked, as the Convoy proceeded deeper into the White Sands Desert, as the Sun was now slowly to raise in the skies above Earth, however, it turns out that the White Sands Desert is not far from the Greck Ridge area, which appears to border the region from the west.

-Greck Ridge-

As the sun was rising, Marceline was the first one to wake up and gently place Finn's head back onto the soft grass, before giving him a slight kiss on the cheek, before floating away.

She chose to be the first to wake up, as she knew that if she slept in, she would get extremely hurt from the sunlight, plus in her vampire's heart, she also feared how Finn would react if he were to wake up on her lap, seeing as he was back with Flame Princess, but just thinking about Finn being with Flame Princess made the Vampire's blood boil, but taking a deep breath, she took out a strawberry and sucked the color off of it, saying to herself. "Stay calm Marcy, you can still win him over." tossing the colorless strawberry aside, she pulled a second one out of her bag, and was about to suck the color out of it until all of a sudden the sound of a loud explosion startled her, causing the Strawberry to fall from her grasp and land on the ground.

The sound of the explosion woke Finn who quickly jumped to his feet and looked left and right. "What was that?" Flame Princess woke up as well rubbing her head, along with Ice King who woke up very confused.

"Hey, What's with all the Racket?" The elderly wizard demanded. Finn looked around until something caught his eye, as he squinted his glowing blue eyes as they glowed dark Blue, he gasped. "Everyone to the White Sands Desert!" He ordered as his water wings formed and leaped into the air flying fastly in the direction of the White Sands Desert, leaving the others confused, but not Marceline, who was quick to follow close behind Finn.

Ice King walked over to Flame Princess and looked at the young queen with concern. "What the Glob is going on?" Flame Princess could do nothing but shrug her shoulders as she flew after the duo, where Ice King followed not long after. While on the way to the White Sands Desert borderline, Marceline yelled "Finn what do you see?!" Finn was quick to reply claiming "I see smoke in the distance! Come on!" He flew faster, in fact, he was so fast that Marceline had a hard time keeping up, as Flame Princess and Ice King followed close behind.