4 Days Later...

3 days have passed since Finn's rogue ways had occurred, during the course, multiple lands and villages all over Ooo had either been flooded or destroyed by the mad 16 year old, with most of the continent's inhabitants taking refuge in either the ...

3 days have passed since Finn's rogue ways had occurred, during the course, multiple lands and villages all over Ooo had either been flooded or destroyed by the mad 16 year old, with most of the continent's inhabitants taking refuge in either the Ice Kingdom or the Swamplands.

Despite multiple annoyed princesses who were forced into listening to Ice King's constant rants on how Finn betrayed Ooo, and that it wasn't like him at all, he constantly went as far as constantly flirting with them, which attended to anger the royals even more.

However, despite Ice King's immaturity, most of the Princesses of Ooo sadly couldn't help but agree with him, as he was right about Finn going rogue, and talking appeared to phase him lesser and lesser. Also they noticed that Finn's appearance was starting to worsen, as it was witnessed by multiple Kingdoms, that the more badder Finn became from his rogue ways, the more different, and horrifying he became in appearance wise.

It was stated by witnesses, that Finn assaulted the Goblin Kingdom, without hesitation or mercy, and even went as far as to turning himself into a massive tsunami, and eradicating the entire kingdom, sending most of its inhabitants running into the nearby forests, while others who showed bravery and fought against Finn perished on the spot. It was revealed by the surviving goblins, that Finn, by that time grew 2 Fins out from the side of his head, which cut through his Bear hat, while a third one grew from the back of his head. His skin also had completely changed from his darkened skin to a new dark blueish greyish skin, while multiple fins also appeared on his legs, while some even appeared on his arms. It was revealed that Finn has now formed an appearance that was enough to scare even the major villains who were once considered the fearless of them all, feared the 16 year old.

At some point by the 4th day, Princess Bubblegum's wound that she sustained by Finn during his assault on her kingdom, was starting to heal, but this didn't stop her, as both she, and Marceline both gathered the courage and decided to confront the 16 year old, as he was moving towards the Breakfast Kingdom.

The two were able to make it on a nearby field, while hiding behind a large group of rocks, which over looked the entire Field along with the Breakfast Kingdom that was not that far away in the distance, Princess Bubblegum was looking through her binoculars, scanning the field for Finn, her sword was leaning against a tree. During the wait, Marceline felt nothing more but bitterness and anger towards Finn. As a matter of fact just thinking about him or saying his name, was enough to make her clench her fists hard, as fire formed in her eyes.

Princess Bubblegum was able to noticed this as she says "Remember! We only fight to defend ourselves!" Princess Bubblegum barked as she was looking through binoculars scanning the entire field only to spot Finn.

"There he is!" Princess Bubblegum said, as she grabbed her sword, placing It on her back, but not before turning over to Marceline and saying "Now remember we just wanna-" Marceline felt something spark inside her to the point that she flew quickly away passed Princess Bubblegum, "Marceline Wait!" she yelled only for her words to be drowned out by the heavy gusts of wind that was blowing directly in her face, due to the fast speed that she was going right now.