Chace & Adelaide's Date

So technically, this is the chapter that you guys has been dying to read.. Its apparently the holidays, only for a week fml and I'm cuddling in my Gryffindor scarf on my bed....... Okay i'm nice enough to let you read this even though yu arent' a fan...

******

The Bad Boy's Soft Side

*BONUS CHAPTER* Chace and Adelaide's Date.

Adelaide's POV.

There was a limo, a fucking limo. Geez, I could've fainted but Chace wouldnt want that. Imagine the whole date was bringing me to the hospital. Stop overthinking Ade!!

Get a hold of yourself.

"Hey Adelaide, you okay?" Chace asked, his face full of worry. "I'm fine" I smiled. Which I was! He led me towards the car and opened the door, like a gentleman. "Thank you" I said in a fake british accent. We both laughed. When I hopped onto the limo, I gasped. I couldnt afford all of this. Like all of this. It's a typical limo duh, a bar, a TV... What do you expect?

He went in as well and we sat beside each other, hands interwined. The driver must have know where Chace wanted him to drive to cause he immediately drove after we entered the limo. I put my head onto Chace's shoulder and closed my eyes.

This can't be a dream right? I mean... It can't. 

I felt Chace's head on mine, his breath.. Oh my... I'm drooling, in my mind right now. "Where are we going?" I blurted out, eyes still closed. "That's for me to know and for you to find out, you'll see later" He chuckled. I laughed softly, geez, why am I so tired? I yawned. "Why don't you get some sleep? I'll wake you once we're there" Chace said gently. I smiled and nodded my head and snuggled onto Chace, his hands slid onto my waist and pulled me closer to him. Gosh, he smelled like mangoes... Intoxicating... I fell into a deep sleep, in Chace's arms.

*****

I felt Chace's hands in my hair, stroking it. "We're there" Chace said, shaking me, trying to wake me up. I slowly opened my eyes from my slumber and yawned. "You're so cute when you yawn" He chuckled. The car stopped for Chace to get out and give me a hand for me to get out as well. Where are we? It was an isolated place, only with a restaurant there. Wait a second, it's a fucking expensive restaurant!!! 

"Chace! It's too expensive!" I cried. He chuckled.

"Hey its okay, my uncle owns this restaurant" He assured me. I gasped. His uncle owned this restaurant? This posh, expensive, restaurant?! Wow.

He took me by the hand and walked towards the restaurant, the waiter must have recognize Chace as he led us towards a private table, with a view of the sea.

I was touched. "Oh my god Chace" I said, on the verge of tears. The view was beautiful, spectucular, all of those words are understatements. It was.... gorgeous. No wonder he asked me to dress formally.

We ordered food as we chatted, really. All of the food must have cost a bunch, and I still feel embarassed using Chace to pay for all that even though his uncle owns this restaurant.

*****

I must say the food is brilliant. I didn't want this date to be over, can't this last forever? But Chace said this dinner isnt the end, there is more. I was excited.

He didnt pay at all. What? He assured me it was fine before leading me out to the beach, the clear dark blue sky filled with star surrounded us, with the sand and the sea. The sounds of the waves was soothing, along with Chace's protective, muscular arms around my waist. He led me to the sand, I took out my flats, and making sure that my dress doesnt get filled with sand, and started walking around the beach, with Chace following me behind. The breeze was so nice, it perfectly fits with the scene, perfectly fits with me and Chace.

Chace took my hand and let me towards a picnic mat, which I sat down and stared at the sky, I adored the sky and the stars so much.

"You know this isnt over yet right?" He asked me.

I shooked my head. To be honest, I don't want this moment to end, just me and Chace, I'd be happy.

"3,2,1" Chace counted. I was confused. What was gonna happen?

Suddenly, a burst of fireworks from the sea, up towards the sky. Different colours, different directions, different sizes. Chace held my hand tightly, as I was mesmerized of what he did for me, the fireworks. It was magnificent, it was amazing.

"Oh my god Chace..." I said. "I can't describe how grateful I am"

"Anything for my girlfriend" He smiled.

When the fireworks finished, there was the moon, a full moon. Chace pulled me up and led me towards the sea, and kissed me, under the moonlight.

There we go :')