Bonus #1

Hello! It has been a long time since I have written something in this story and first of all, I just want to thank ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT FOR ALL THIS TIME. I have never expected my first romance story to hit 150K, I never felt so proud and thankful for all you readers and voters that has supported me ALL THE WAY THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE STORY, I just can't thank you enough, I know that 150k might not be a lot but for me, since I written tbbss when I was 13, it is a major achievement. My english(hopefully) has improved along the way with the stories that I've written, and I will personally write this one shot of Chace and Adelaide in Hawaii at the age of 32 with 3 daughters. Tiffany, Abigail and Chrissy. I'm lazy to count their ages so..

Enjoy! 

Chace hugged Adelaide from behind as they enjoy the sea breeze, their feet in the clear blue sea of Hawaii. High-school lovers, that's what they are, a strong love, still going strong. Like as usual, who knew that the bad boy of school and the nerd would end up as one of the longest couples of Farfield High. But that didn't matter now, since they have already graduated and are living happily in England. Tiffany, Abigail and Chrissy are still studying in the States but Chace and Adelaide wants to visit the world, not disrupting any of their children's education. 

It was a long time since they gathered as a family like that, visiting Hawaii was Adelaide's dream when she was working, and now that she was here with her family, she's in a blissful state, stress free. As the wind blew Adelaide's brown locks, she closed her eyes and thought about the incidents that happened along the way during high school, she'll never forget them. How could she? The up and down situations was the one that brought the happiness in her and Chace.

"Is something bothering you?" Chace asked, voice filled with concern. Adelaide shook her head and smiled softly, "nothing, just reminiscing about the incidents that we faced." Chace laughs as he stared the endless sea, "It has been awhile since I thought about our high school days." "It has been a little more than 10 years but I feel like it just happened last week," Adelaide replied and Chace nodded in agreement. After that, all that was left was the comfortable silence and the sound of the waves splashing along them and the rocks at the seashore.

"Mum! We buried Tiffany with sand while she was suntanning!," Abigail shouted across the beautiful sandy beach, beside her was the blonde haired beauty Chrissy laughing at their work done to Tiffany. Adelaide laughed at her daughters and grabbed Chace's hand, slowly walking back to shore. When they touched the white sand, Abigail and Chrissy ran towards them and hid behind their back,"Uh oh! Tiffany found out!" Abigail squeaked as Tiffany realised that she was covered in sand. 

"I wonder how Tiffany is gonna get back at Abigail and Chrissy," Adelaide wondered out loud, "Karma will strike back," Tiffany growled and immediately chased her sisters. "Don't run too fast! You might trip," Chace spoke before the sisters ran off. 

"Now, what should we do to kill time?" Chace asked, smirking. "Well, I would actually reveal to you this list that I was writing, the things that you have a soft side for..." Adelaide said, smiling.

hope you liked it <3