#3

A/N: Hello! Yes! A new chapter :D. Someone forced me into this. But YAY NEW CHAPTER RIGHT! :D.

Enjoy guys! But new chapter probs tmr or the day after :D.

The Bad Boy's soft side 3

'Chapter 3.

Adelaide's POV.

We actually decided that we are gonna do the project at his house. That isn't amazing. Okay, think positive Adelaide

When I walked out of school, I saw Justin and Lydia snogging. Fuck.

"GET A ROOM ASSHOLES" I shouted

They turned around and Lydia blushed. Justin pointed his middle finger. Suddenly, Chace was in his car, in front of me. I got in his BMW. This guy is loaded man.

Chace's house is pretty far away, the next thing, I fell asleep.

'Chace's POV.

She fell asleep in my car, sleeping soundly... She resembles the girl I'm looking for.

Stop getting distracted Chace.

Why do I get so soft when I see her?!?

Her pink cheeks...

'Adelaide's POV.

The next thing I knew, Chace woke me up and I gasped. There was a 4 leveled mansion and a fountain in front of me. Fuckin loaded kid.

He opened the door and told me to wait till he settled some stuff.

I saw a piano. It suddenly brings me back when my mother taught me to play the piano, while my dad watched us laughing. It hurts, it really does. Mum and Dad died when I was 13 in a accident on the way home. That's when their friend Vanessa took me in. They're great step parents but I miss my real ones...

I wondered if Chace actually plays the piano. I walked towards the piano and sat down. I don't know why but I started playing Innocence by Avril Lavigne. It was one of the easiest songs I've learnt and remembered. Soon I started singing softly. My fingers moved swiftly and I was taken to another realm.

When I returned to reality, I heard someone clapping. I turned and saw a middle aged woman, who I suspected to be Chace's mother.

"It's been a while, since we heard a tune in this house"

I kept quiet, quite embarrassed.

" I'm surprised to see a girl in this house, Chace never brings a girl into our house"

I blushed and replied " Really?"

She nodded and introduced herself " I'm Chace's mother. You can call me Gwen"

"I'm Adelaide, me and Chace's are suppose to do a project together"

"Oh I see, since he hasn't come down yet, would you mind playing a few tunes? Any sort will do"

I gladly accepted.

I started playing breakeven by The Script. One of my favourites.

Gwen closed her eyes. She must have enjoyed music.

Chace's POV.

I heard music. No piano music was played since that day. The melody....

When I climbed down the stairs, I saw Adelaide playing the piano.

Since when she could?

Mother was there too.

"Uhm, Adelaide..."

She suddenly stopped and nodded.

"Oh hello Chace, did you hear that beautiful melody, what wonderful talent! Who taught you to play the piano Adelaide?" Mother asked.

"My mother taught me" Adelaide replied.

"Well, I would certainly love her to play in this house one day!" Mother exclaimed.

I wanted to stop her, even though she has a feeling for music. it brings back a lot of memories!

"Uh the problem is.... she passed away when I was 13" Adelaide said while looking at her feet.

I hope we don't fucking hear piano anymore.

There was hurt in her eyes, it brought her pain telling us this.

Why the flying fuck am I so caring?

Mother apologized and left us to our own devices.

"Don't ever play piano ever again in this house" I glared at her.

"Why?" she asked in curiousity.

"None of your business"

Before we finished half of the project, she suddenly have to go, she grabbed her bag and said" Let's do this another time! Bye"

I feel soft with her. My heart didn't dare to be mean to her that much.

Whats wrong with me and why does she make my soft side appear?

A/N: Hehe, slighty longer chapter now! Did you enjoy it?

xoxo,

cherriline x