#24 (: < PLEASE READ >

Hola amigo, i have been giving you people CRAP chapters, yes really CRAPPY. I'm just losing ideas. i hope to pile up the chapters together so that it will end at chapter 30 hopefully. And there would be a sequel, there will be a few sad moments. But i guess its worth it as it helps flow with the ending. And the sequel won't be much, will just show you whats happening aft the drama in TBBSS. I changed the ending a few times, but I'm sticking to the one that i thought just now. And i know its really weird to find that Stephanie is really part of a gang, but its okay ill explain thorougly. and this chapter is NOT about Chace and Ade's date, ill do another chapter on it. 

Lets just say time passed, apparently i dont know what day it is suppose to be in tbbss i guess its about saturday? aft the date of course, and no ade doesnt drink, im thinking of letting her drink, a bit. i mean yeah.

AND NO, THIS IS CERTAINLY NOT THE LAST CHAPTER. UHM, LETS JUST SAY THE END IS NEAR. X.

*THIS CHAPTER MAY ALLOW YOU PEOPLE TO CHANGE YOUR THINKING TOWARDS STEPHANIE, YES THIS IS HOW IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE.

-

THE BAD BOY'S SOFT SIDE

CHAPTER TWENTY- FOUR.

STEPHANIE'S POV.

I dont want to kill Chace, I killed people before, its weird for my character but.. why did i have to kill Chace? I really want Alex to kill Adelaide but i dont think its necessary anymore. I grabbed my blackberry and texted Alex 

"I dont need your help anymore, you are released". I sighed, I dont want to do this.

I'm forced to act slutty, arrogant. Im fucking pathetic. I got my notebook and planned how am i suppose to eliminate them. I paused. I never intended to hurt them, Bethany forced me, this is how she wanted it to be. It is all planned.

I can't kill them, I just cant, I may be forced to kill them but i dont really hate them, I was forced, i dont have a moment to release all my emotions, everything I do is planned and forced. What can I do? Nothing. They may think that I hate them, but I hope this plan will not just save them but allow me to get out of the damn stupid gang, since Bethany was inside already and they have no use for me except for killing people, why dont they just release me? Wait come to think of it before they release me, they would have to kill me, I mean I do know some of their major secrets.

ADELAIDE'S POV.

The date was fabulous, i dont know how much i loved it. The place that he brought me after the dinner, was so mesmerizing that it made me love him even more. 

- AT SCHOOL [ THE NEXT DAY ] -

I wasnt really in the mood to study you know, I was wearing my Juicy Couture shirt and a pair of skinny jeans, with my converse. My face was concealed pretty well, I was awake last night because of the awesome date, it kept me thinking it all over again and again. Chace ditched school today, how do he actually make Gwen like approve of his skipping? But im really lonely today...

Stephanie walked to me during break, she isnt in her bitchy mood today, I gave her a death glare as she sat in front of me. She ignored my glares and spoke.

" I want you and Chace to meet me behind the mall this Saturday, I need to talk to you, there is important things I would like to tell you"

"And why should I go there?"

She sighed, "Please dont be difficult" She muttered under her breath softly, "I'm sorry"

I widened my eyes, did the head cheerleader a.k.a Stephanie Blanc a.k.a WORST enemy just apologized to me?

"I'll be there"

She sent me a small smile before heading over to the popular table, Lydia and Justin had the same look on their faces. "Did the Stephanie just apologized to you?" Lydia confirmed with me, I nodded my head, its pretty amazing huh, she apologized to me. I can't wait for Chace to hear this, but we have to be there on Saturday. I have a feeling that its pretty serious..

CHACE'S POV

Adelaide texted me about what happened in school today, I cant believe that Stephanie apologized to her, I mean yeah its pretty weird but hey, i dont think she will bother us anymore, Gwen was out of a business trip, so I ditched school, i kinda feel bad for leaving Adelaide..

She also mentioned that we are suppose to meet Stephanie on Saturday, is she sure about this? oh god.

ON SATURDAY,  ADELAIDE'S POV

I met up with Chace, we walked to the back of the mall like Stephanie requested, hand in hand. When we reach the back of the mall, suddenly a man covered my mouth, blocking any air that is able to come into my lungs. Soon i felt my eyes drooping, like really drooping, I took once last glance at Chace that was also struggling, i passed out.

STEPHANIE'S POV

Damien and Gabriel was told to kidnap Chace and Ade. When they reached the back of the mall, hand in hand, I felt my heart break, it was really sad. I sat at a corner, able to watch everything that is gonna happen but not allowing them to see me. Thats when Damien and Gabriel sprang into action. I felt guilty, but everything was in place, I'm not gonna kill them. 

They carried them into our van, I saw their sleeping faces. 

"I'm sorry" I said again.

A/N: BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA. CLIFFHANGER AGAIN (: ANYWAY NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE FUCKING AWESOME YES! HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT <3

CHERRILINE X. CRAPPY SHORT CHAPTER