#19

A/N: okay, I know I left you guys in suspense when I said ade's gonna have a plan. which I have problems thinking lol.

By the way, I'm thinking of joining the Watty Awards! for the genre teen fiction or romance! Hehe, I don't know, but should i? THANK YOU FOR THE 1K READS!

The sky is the limit... for some people, aim higher, nothing is impossible

-Demi Lovato

The Bad Boy Soft Side

'Chapter 19

Ade's POV.

I sat down on my bed. Thinking, what the fuck should I do? Pfft, I don't want to get Lydia into this, I mean, I'm gonna do it myself, yes, ITS ALL ABOUT ME! Duh.

Half and hour later, I'm lying on my bed playing with my phone. PSH, IM NOT MAKING ANY PROGRESS.

I suck at making plans. Okay I admit it.

That's when I called Lydia.

"I need your help" I said over the phone

"Did your mission-create-plan failed? HAHA, its normal, I understand" She teased

"Shutup, I need your help to get Chace back"

"I thought you would not care about him anymore"

"Change of plans"

"Be over in 5"

I'm so gonna successfully create a plan. One day.

Lydia didn't bother to knock and she skipped into my room and sat on my bed. And screamed a hello to me. Apparently, Vanessa is used to Lydia screaming  hello's, she's always hyper. I wonder if she actually drinks redbull like every second of her life.

"You scared me" I stared at her.

"Good observation, you should already got use to it! I mean I do that every time I come here" she said, with amusement in her voice.

"Pfft" I pouted.

"Okay let's get serious, what plan are you exactly looking for?"

"Getting Chace back, I kinda feel bad for not letting him explain"

"Took you long enough to notice that, you dumbass"

"Gee thanks"

We spent 2 hours figuring a plan out.

Stephanie's POV.

I wasn't scared to ask Chace for a date, he should be over Adelaide by now.  I dialed Chace. He obviously picked up.

"Hello there, wanna go out" I said in my flirtatious voice.

"No"

"Why not?!"

"Cause I hate you" After that he hanged up. I was so pissed. Nobody rejects me!

Alex's POV.

Something tell me I cant hurt Adelaide, I hurt way lots of girls before but something tells me I cant hurt her, she shouldn't be played, men who are chosen by her shouldn't play with her heart, she's more fragile than she looks. Did Chace break her heart? That's why she's more secured and locked her heart, from people that may break it?

I can't just let Stephanie make me break her heart, she looks god damn fragile... And I'm gonna change it.

A/N: Super short, yes again. Too busy chatting with my best friend whether to join the watty awards? I don't know, I mean my writing is not up to standard.. :l  Tell me suggestions whether to join please! ):

much love,

cherriline