#15

A/N: Yay! New chapter. So technically every chapter would  be posted on every WORKING DAY xD. And this chapter is dedicated to RogueVintage x:D

The Bad Boy's Soft Side

'Chapter 15

Adelaide's POV.

I loved the weekends, I mean who doesn't? Waking up late after finding out you kicked someone in the balls is really fascinating.

When I woke up, it was already noon, and I checked my phone, boom. 20 text messages from Lydia, asking if we could go to the mall today. Instead of texting back, I called her.

"Mall today in half hour?" I asked

"Sure! After you getting together with Chace, no quality time with you're best friend!"

I laughed. " I'm not dating him! We are just hanging out okay! Well he hasn't actually ask me to be his girlfriend"

"He certainly wants you too! Okay I gotta prepare"

I went into the bathroom to get prepared. I don't really think makeup is needed but I applied foundation and eyeliner. Really, I don't know what to wear. So I sticked with a I LOVE SUSHI crop top, showing my navel piercing. Yes I adore piercings, and I love changing my navel ring, not like anyone notices anyway, and sticked to pink skinny jeans, and studded flats. I love pink. After I doubled checked my outfit of the day, I grabbed my black studded sling bag, my phone and some cash and went down. I found Vanessa cooking lunch.

"Hello Vanessa!" I said cheerfully.

"Hello dear, looking sexy? Whats the occasion?"

"Nothing, just going to the mall with Lydia"

"Okay sure. Be back before dinner"

I nodded my head and skipped towards to the door. To my surprise, Lydia was there, in her car. New car. I hopped on and she left for the mall.

"What ya getting from the mall?" I asked

"I have no idea, maybe some new shoes..."

"I'm getting some new navel rings... and maybe get a new piercing"

"Seriously Adelaide, you have to stop getting navel rings, you like have a whole collection of them. And where do you want to get it pierced"

"I'm gonna be daring, trying lip"

She stared at me, I laughed.

"You are mad" I laughed again.

At the mall... We went to Vans, that's where Lydia got some hot watermelon shoes. Well, I adore flats, but that doesn't mean I don't love Converse and Vans. There is this flats shop that I love but its so expensive, I only can afford like once in a month, so I have a hard time choosing.

"LYDIA! I need your help choosing flats! Oh my god that is just gorgeous, OH MY GOD THAT TOO" I shrieked. So, in the end I got a sky blue flats.

When I walked out, someone's familiar face came into my sight.

Chace. With a girl, laughing. And that girl touching him left right up down center.

"Oh god, Ade...." Lydia said.

That's when Chace caught me staring, I turned around and ran to Cameron's. It's a piercing and tattoo shop, I got all my piercings there, which included a navel, a helix, I got a septum, but I rarely wore it.

I'm pretty badass eh, I winked to myself. In my mind.

"Hey Ade, here for a new piercing?" Cameron asked.

"Yes, on my lip, and some new navel rings" I said brightly.

He laughed. " You really need to stop getting navel rings" I sat down on a chair where he got his needle ready.

"Its on the house today" He winked. I love Cameron, I mean he gives me free stuff.

After 15 minutes, I looked at the mirror, my new lip piercing looks sexy. It didn't hurt that much, maybe about 4.5/10?

"This looks wonderful" I stated. He laughed. I went to look at navel rings, so beautiful, I bought a diamond one and a rose.

I walked out of the store, glad. But that scene of Chace and that girl haunts my mind.

A/N: Okay, I know, its weird, but hey! ;DDDDD I like it.

cherriline x