Epilogue (:

EPILOGUE

I was at the grave of Stephanie, it was her 5th death anniversary today, every year me and Chace would come here to pay our respects to Stephanie. Today, we brought a new family member, Tiffany, it was my 2 year old daughter. We named her after my mother, Tessa and Stephanie. 

On the grave it says:

STEPHANIE MARIANNA BLANC

(1995 - 2012)

Be yourself, it's easier, and its less complicated for people to love you just as you are.

I placed a bouquet of white roses down and prayed. "Mummy, who is Stafanay" Tiffany said as she tried to pronounce Stephanie's name. My husband chuckled and said, "She was a great woman, Tiffany" Tiffany's mouth formed into a big 'O'. I smiled and carried her up, and motioned to Chace that we had to go. But before that, I went into my bag and searched for my letter to Stephanie, I placed it on her grave. Smiled and left.

Dear Stephanie, 

I can't express how much I am thankful for what you have done for me and my family, if you wouldnt have distracted your mother and her men, we would probably be dead right now, and Tiffany would have not been born. if you dont know whats happening in our cohort.. Justin and Lydia broke up, and Lydia is with Alex, with twins coming. They just live across the street and its so easy for us to talk. Chace proposed to me when we graduated, I didn't care about the ring, I was happy to spend my life with him. Here's a secret I'm not telling Chace till later, I'm having another girl. Have you got any nice names? I thought about Abigail? I think it's cute. Your friends Sierra and Gabriel ended up together as well, me and Sierra became good friends.. I know its weird, we met in design college.. Now Sierra is a designer and Gabriel is a lawyer, while Chace is a chemist. We are bought earning well and happy.

I have to go now, I have 2 mouths to feed, they are so demanding! I will write another letter to you soon. 

Adelaide Joy.

its over. Its done. Epilogue is done. 

cherriline x