#17

A/N: Okay so, I decided to find a picture of Adelaide. But I haven't decide who to act as her, if you do have suggestions, please comment :D Ill be glad to hear your suggestions. But its really hard. LOL. To find a girl who resembles Adelaide.  Please do suggest what to add for the chapters x :d

Enjoy!

The Bad Boy's Soft Side

'Chapter 17

Adelaide's POV

I don't want to see Chace's face anymore. I avoided him so much the whole day. Until Chemistry, well I'm glad that I finish the project with him cause I certainly don't want to do a project with him.  That's when a hot new student entered.

"Uhm, is this Chemistry? For grade 11?" The new student asked. My teacher immediately stopped teaching to reply him.

" You must be Alex Rodgers" My teacher clarified.

Alex nodded his head. I gulped. The whole class was seated with students, the only seat left was the one beside me.

"Ah welcome to Farfield High, Miss Joy? I hope you can help Mr Rodgers in our syllabus of Chemistry for this semester." The teacher glanced at me.

"Of course Mrs Grandwood" I faked smiled. I suck in Chemistry! I can't help anyone when I can't even help myself! Alex walked over to me and gave me a small smile and settled down at the seat beside me. That's when I saw Chace, staring at him, eyes filled with jealousy. I mean I'm kinda not surprised.

We kept quiet for the whole chemistry lesson, which is good, I hate making conversations.  It just sucks. Just before class ends, he took the initiative to talk to me.

"What's your name? I'm Alex" He introduced himself. I stopped packing my stuff and replied, "I'm Adelaide, Adelaide Joy" After that I continued to pack my bag. I grabbed my bag and walked over to the door. "I.. I hope we can be friends!" He blurted. I took a glance at him, "Who wants to make friends with the loser and loner of Farfield High? Do think twice" I stated. I wasn't trying to be mean but I don't have that feeling of making friends. I immediately walked out, without having a second glance back at Alex.

Alex's POV.

I was paid to do this. I mean Stephanie told me sternly that I was here just for a job! I couldn't do anything else, just get Adelaide away from Chace. That's all I was needed here, Stephanie paid me quite well.

I didn't know how Adelaide looked like until I met her during Chemistry. Even though she was the loner and loser of the school, her looks was amazing, and she wasn't like any other girls, she even rejected my attempt of friendship. But I don't know how, why. But I think I kind of like her. She's my type.

Okay I can't like her, I'm only here to play with her heart and get her to get over Chace and soon Chace would be Stephanie's and then my job here is done.

And I didn't say it was gonna be hard.

But it certainly don't look easy.

A/N: Okay! I apologize, for this MASSIVE SHORT CHAPTER. But I guess you know what is gonna happen! ;D. I'm gonna change. instead of x im gonna say much love hehe!

much love

cherriline