(25.)

|| Thank You for 4k views :D ||

(Harry's P.O.V)

Macy looks amazing tonight. Can't say I'm so sure about this rave tonight but it'll be good to see how Macy is out and about without the hassle of me or Ashton.

When we arrived there was a huge line at both gates. We were earlier then we thought mind you. Finding a a car park was difficult because everyone had the idea of driving like we did.

"I knew coming early was an bad idea." Macy said as she was biting her nails. I chuckled as I pulled to the side of the road.

"We could just stay at yours, I'm sure it'll more peaceful and I won't loose you." I said looking over at her beautiful face.

"And what do you propose we do?" Macy turns in the seat to face me. Many things crossed my mind but maybe this was a chance to show he a side of me I have never showed anyone.

"Maybe I can show you how great of a cook I am." I give her smile and look down at my hands. It was only just a thought but you never know.

"You can cook?" Macy questions and I just nod. "Well ok then, we have the house because mum and dad won't be home."

. . .

"You get out the needed ingredients, eggs, yeast, sugar, cinnamon, salt and almond milk." I say as I wash my hands. Who better to collect ingredients then the girl who grew up in this house. "You know Macy they don't call me baker Harry for nothing."

"Umm Harry who class you that?"

"Oh you know my people."

"Your people?" Macy says sarcastically.

"Yea, before things went mental I actually worked at a bakery."

"Rightio."

"So call me Master Chef Harry."

"Oh, so your that good uh?"

"Yes ma'am I am."

Alright Master Harry, You can bake the Cinnamon buns and lets see how they turn out."

"Easy peasy! Well baby I hate to do this but GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN."

"Whatever you say Harry."

With that Macy leaves me down stairs to bake the Cinnamon Buns. After about 15 minutes you could smell just how burnt that turned out. I could here Macy coming down stairs and I knew she'd be able to smell the awfulness. Macy wore a shocked face when she saw me with the oven open to pull out the tray of cinnamon buns. The beautiful dessert I let myself cook with no less then 15 minutes ago were blackened into an unrecognizable coal like rock.

"Harry." Macy's voice makes me jump.

"Macy listen I can explain."

"No need to Master Harry. I see you BURNT our food."

"Listen okay see I-."

"Ha-ha its fine Babe...lets just buy our desserts next time."

"You're right babe."

"Now come up stairs and lets see who the real master is."

(Ashton's P.O.V)

'Police are still asking if you've seen this man please contact crime stoppers and do not approach the man, he can be dangerous and unpredictable.'

Driving back into the town I once was in was easy. I knew exactly where everything was and this town rave was the first place I was going. There were going to be thousands of people there and finding Harry and Macy weren't going to be easy but when I do, let the games begin.

"How do you even know they'll be at the rave." I had almost forgotten that Kendall was in the car with me. Driving all day was a nightmare, but she was quiet and I had time to think and I knew well enough what I was going to do to make Harry and Macy pay.

"It's a yearly thing, considering Macy is off age now of course she'll go." I said rolling my eyes.

"But how do you know Harry would allow Macy to go, I mean I saw the way he treated her and how you treat me." My knuckles when white from the way I tightly held the steering wheel of the car. Kendall was getting on my last nerve and if I was to lash out, she'll figure out what I'm capable of. Then again she made me think, Harry would of talked her out of them going.

"I think it's time you shit the fuck up." I said doing a you turn. I tried to remember which road it was that Harry and I took when we saw Macy from the top window. Easy enough, Harry's jeep was Parker at the front. I looked at the time an it was still early, for my plan to work I need Macy out of the house before 11. That's when the train comes.