Mental // H.S

"I've been watching you." I say with a wide smirk across my face. She's hopeless just sitting there, trying to keep her legs crossed. She goes to speak, buts it's almost like something's got a hold of her tongue.

"Why must you scare her." I look past her and see him standing against the wall. Like me, a smile is plastered on his face. I don't know what it is about women and the fear that runs through there veins that I like, maybe it's because their hearts beat faster.

"As a pose to making her feel warm and fuzzy." I laugh. It was funny knowing that he treats them with kindness before ending their pathetic lives.

"A women deserves to be shown love," He says walking closer to the couch she has been sitting on. "To be shown that a man does care."

"Your far from a man." I scoff. I can't believe it, he was about to take my catch with just the words I hear time after time.

"Maybe, but she doesn't know that," He says with a smile. I turn to the table and unwrap my sweet collection.

"Please, just let me go." She pleads. Oh how I love it when they plead.

"Sorry love, but your time here has only just begun." I say running a finger along my beauty.

"Well I'll leave you to it then shall I." He says walking towards the door he entered.

"Shouldn't take long, I wouldn't want to miss our reservations." I gesture. Turning on my heels I see sweat dripping from her forehead. Nothing but a smile on my face as I walk over and pick up the wine bottle.

"What are you going to do with me?" She asked. I laugh, there was no real reason to why she should be afraid.

"Oh darling, I'm going to do what I paid for." I let out a small chuckle before popping the cork of the bottle with the knife I had placed in my hand. When the cork popped off the wine went everywhere, finally a smile creased upon her beautiful lips. Just a few short hours and I'll be able to taste her and I do mean, taste her.