(12.)

Run.

Run and never look back.

At least that's what I was told. I'm now blindfolded and I can't move my arms or legs. I know we are still in the truck because of the bumpy road we are now on. It was dark and starting to get really cold. I wanted to make a scene and scream and tell them try were freaks and cowards for carting me around. I should be grateful they aren't using me to please them selves. Instead I sit here quietly an listen in to what they talk about. Although right now there isn't much talking, one of them is leaning on me.

"Harry wake the fuck up, we're here." I felt Ashton's hand brush against my boob as he tries to wake Harry up. The truck then comes to a stop and an agonising pain shoots through my leg.

"Fuck!" I shout.

"Ah, she's awake." Harry's says lifting the blindfold up. I look up and see an abandon mansion before looking at Harry.

"No shit, what the fuck did you do?" I asked looking down at my leg. There was a hole in the jeans I was wearing but they were covered in blood.

"Well if you stayed put and didn't run off you wouldn't have fell I've time and time again nor would I have had to chase you." Harry says before pulling me out of the truck. He was being gentle about it either.

"Ow." I shouted when I fell to the ground. My shoulder was throbbing and my leg was just the icing on the cake.

"Silly girl." Ashton sighed before making his way into the mansion.

"Don't you think this is just ridiculous, an abandon house is just stupid." I say trying to stand up.

"Darling the house we were just in was abandon not so long ago." Harry explains. I let out a sigh as I willingly follow behind Harry towards the mansion in front of me.

The closer we got to the front door the more I could see. The outside looked like it was attack by bored teenagers from the area. Windows were smashed and the vines had taken a liking as it climbs up the wall.

Stepping inside I was more amazed then shocked. I didn't think it would look much like the one back home. I thought it would have been abandon for a reason. There was dirt and rubbish everywhere and as cold as it was outside but looking past that it was a dream.

"Is this your way of saying I'm not going anywhere?" I ask as I admire the centre stairway.

"You could say that," Harry chuckled to himself. "And to start things off, I'm going to need you to stay here with Ashton while I go out and get us dinner."

"Seriously." I sigh with a disgusted face.

"Deadly." Harry grabs me by my arm and drags me to a small room under the stairs which he happily locks over throwing me in. I felt like Harry Potter being locked under the stairs.

I thought about crawling into a ball and just cry myself to sleep, but I was stronger then that. After standing back up I started banging on the door.

"Let me out you bastards," I screamed. I heard the front door slam shut but I just banged on the door even harder. "You can't keep me around forever."

"Now that we can," The door swig open making me collapse on the floor. Ashton stood in front of me with a wide grin on his face. Reaching down he grabbed me by my hair and pulled me up against the wall. "If you shut up I'll let you stay out, but one peep an you'll be back in there."

"Why are you keeping me around?" I asked once he let me go. "Why haven't you killed me yet?"

"Macy if it was up to me you'd be dead and buried 6 feet under, but Harry had taken a liking in you." Ashton said as he walked towards an old couch and sitting down.

"What am I supposed to do?" I quietly asked looking around.

"I don't care as long as you stay in the house." Ashton sighed throwing his head back on the seat.

I stood there quietly looking around. This house was huge so maybe I could explore and get a good look around. I knew it would be to long until someone found Tate or come looking for the boys. It would be really stupid if they didn't. Reaching the stairs I placed one foot on the first step to see if it was steady enough and sure enough it was.

I had lost count of the rooms and bathrooms this place had. The one thing I enjoyed was the bathrooms, they were like the one back at the other house but better. There was one room that really took my breath away. It was like they had someone go shopping or, yea nope. The good thoughts vanished as the terrible thoughts came rushing in. The was no good, nothing in these boys.

I walked back down stairs and noticed a modern kitchen. It would have to be the cleanest part of the house. I looked over to where Ashton was still on the couch and creeped into the kitchen. There was a beautiful knife set near the sink. Biting my lip and decding whether or not it would be a good idea i took those extra steps and walked towards them. There were many sizes but i grabbed the big thick one and pressed my finger against one to see if it was sharp. Mind you they were sharp.

There are a lot of ways this could go down and i wanted it to be so that there was no more Ashton, there was no more being scared of him and wanting to run away. If i did this i could run, i know it was much but im sure the next town wasnt to far.

I walked towards Ashton with the knife in hand, his eyes were closed and out of focus. It was either now or never. I could never imagine killing anyone, it was always a thought but never something i could actually do. I tried to slow my heart beat and calm myself the closer i got to him. I raised the knife up and was about to plant it right into his chest.

"I wouldnt do that if i was you." His voice caught me of gaurd, causing me to jump back and drop the knife. Ashton's eyes sprung open as he looked at me. I looked down at the knife then back at Ashton. I had ruined my chance. I didnt have long, so with a deep breath i quickly picked up the knife and stepped back. Ashton was now on his feet walking towards me. "Do you ever do as your told?"

I was shaking as he spoke, i knew my strength wasnt that good but it was good enought to be able to stab it into his chest or anywhere to make him weak. He took a step forward with a smile across his face and i took the shot. Stepping forward i drove the knife, but it went into his bicep. He winced in pain and pulled it out. I was shocked and turned on my heels and started to run. Although it wasnt enough, i wasnt quick compared to Ashton. Before i could reach the front door he gripped me by the hair and pulled me to the ground.

(Ashton's P.O.V)

"I was going to wait for Harry to bring this up, but since your not going to do this willingly im going to have to change your mind." I said before smashing a vase that was on the table near the door over her head. She was pissing me off. Harry needed to do something with her because there was no more of this. I felt like a babysiter, looking after a child that doesnt do as she's told.

I dragged her towards the stairs that lead down towards the basement. It hadnt been to long since we've been here and i wasnt planning on staying but maybe being here and having the stuff, i can get her to behave the way we want her to.