(13.)

She just looked like another girl. Her lifeless body laying on the table. I knew I would have to do this fast, Harry was expected to be back shortly. I've told him time and time again that she's been here to long, nothings changed about her and now it's to late.

I move her hair out of her face so her temples are easy to get to before placing two wet cloths on each side of her head. I had only ever done this once before and that was the worst mistake I made because it didn't end well.

I walked over to the generator and made sure the voltages weren't to high, just enough to remove any sense the girl has. I was tempted to start while she was still out but knew for it to work and he to get the picture, she had to be awake.

While everything was prepared I went over to the wall on the east side of the basement and felt around for a hook. It was a simple place but it was the one spot I had kept things safe. I pulled on the hook and the bottom of the stairs opened. I looked back at the girl before making my way over to stairs.

It was a secret room, one they used in wars to hide rich and the wealthy people. For me, I keep everything I love and cherish in there. It's hard for me to love, I've only ever loved once and I ruin it. It's ok though, because she's always with me. She died loving me and I cherish that by keeping her body in a six foot tube. She's still so beautiful, her hair a lillic colour and those lips still plump.

Trying to hold back any emotion I hold I let out a long sigh and walked back out of the room. I closed the door and looked up to see Macy.

"Finally, your awake." I smiled pushing back the thoughts I once had. I walked over to the girl on the table who had tears in her eyes. It was a good thing she could speak because of the cloth in her mouth. He screams were liking someone stabbing you in the chest over and over again.

Macy's eyes watched me. They watched as I made sure to cloth on both sides of her head were still damp and as I walked over to grab the muffs I would be placing on her head.

Once everything was set all i could hear were her muffled screams. I cant lie, it pleased me to see her in such state. I watched as more tears streamed down her face as i flicked it one more level. I stopped about five minutes in after hearing noise upstairs.I watched as macy's eyes rolled into the back of her head and checked her pulse before going upstairs to see what the noise was.

It wasnt time for Harry to return but then again he does work fast. I look around for any signs but there's nothing. I go to head back down but hear a girls giggle and stop in my tracks. Maybe Harry is home. I followed the voice and it was coming from the top of the stairs. From the year's ive know Harry never had he taken a girl to his room. I grab the pistol under the table and creep my way upstairs.

"How did you even find this place?" I heard a female voice. She wasnt alone. I smile at the thought of having something saved for the next night.

"Me and the boys were driving around and came across it." That time a male spoke, i disliked other males and i can say that i hated Harry when i first met him. They also taste salty and it's just revolting. Adjusting the pistol i added the silencer to avoid the echo the gun gives off. They had found the guest bedroom, the room Harry wanted to give Macy. Which would be ridiculous mind you. I peek through the cracks in the door and watch the two attach their faces together. She was blonde and slim and he, we he had pitch black hair. I needed to work fast if i was going to get Macy back in the closet under the stairs and have these to dealt with.

Soon enough he was laying in a pool of blood and she was past out because the pistol was wacked across her head. It was a good thing it wasnt carpet and that if the blood left stain we could easily cover it up with a floor rug. i carried her body and placed her in my room, making sure she wouldnt be able to scream and run out the front door by bounding her arms and legs as well as covering her mouth. For him i dragged his body to the window and threw it out from two stories high. I heard a crack when he landed on the ground. I had no time to clean up, so i rushed back down stairs to find Macy fluttering her eyes awake.

"Well good afternoon," I smiled. Macy looked confused and it was quite entertaining. I helped her up and off the table. She tried to stand but fumbled, so i carried her up the stairs. "Now a few things before i set you to rest, you are going to be here with us for a long time and you need to enjoy the company of both Harry and I, OK?" Macy simply nodded. She was tired and i knew i could settle her down in Harry's bed without much questions.

"Ashton." I looked down at the girl as she tried to speak. The way she said my name was just like an angels.

"It's alright Macy, Harry will be home soon." I said running a hand over her head. She closed her eyes and that gave me a chance to leave.

Down the hall I walked into my room and saw the girl still tied on my bed. I closed the door behind me and walked over to the small table beside the bed where I had payed out my knifes. I didn't know whether to have and fun or to have fun.

"You know what I love, I love the sight I'm seeing right now." I say as I pick up the stanly. But I soon put it down and pick up the scissors. "I don't understand why teenagers these days do stupid things."

I turn to the girl with a grin on my face. Tears are streaming down her face but I ignore them as I take the scissors to her clothes, cutting every piece she was wearing.

"I also love when a girl is complete natural." I say admiring the sight in front of me. That's when I hear the front door close and an echo of voices. I put down the scissors and slowly exit the room. From the voices I could hear that Harry was home so I made my way down stairs.

"Welcome." I stair down to where Harry and a red head was standing and they looked up as I spoke.

"Is ah." Harry speaks and I knew what he was about to say.

"Yes Macy is up in your room, she wanted me to tell you to come see her when you get home." I say walking down the stairs, Harry heads up and I give me a wink.

"Oh and this is Casey, Casey meet Ashton." Harry said before reaching the top of the stairs.

"Casey, why don't you tell me a little about yourself."