(24.)

[Hey guys :) thought i'd update again because it's my birthday!! :D so this is a reminder of my birthday last year but with Macy and Harry xx i hope you like it]

(Macy's P.O.V)

"Happy Birthday." I looked across to Harry who was still on the bed. I was wrapped in a towel when my mother decided to come in.

"Oh, I totally forgot." I said trying to act completely shocked.

"Aw darling how can you forget your own Birthday?" My mother asks giving me a hug.

"I've been busy, I'm not the one to worry about what date it is." I said pulling away.

"Do you and Harry have plans today?" I looked at Harry before back at mum.

"We do actually." I lied. Harry and I haven't really talked about what we were going to do today.

"Well what about dinner, your father will be home early so we can go out." She suggests.

"Sounds good Mrs Grey." It wasn't me that spoke, instead it was Harry. I raised my eyebrows at him before giving my mother a convincing smile.

"Great, well enjoy your day baby girl and I'll see you later." My mother kissed me on the cheek before leaving my room. I walked over to the dresser and searched for something to wear.

"You didn't tell me it was your birthday." I get a pair of hands wrap around my waist and Harry's hot breath against my neck.

I bite my lip, not taking my eyes off his. I slid my had done his bare chest. I pulled his shirt off and his boxers down, his hard member was free. I looked up at Harry and he was already smiling at me.

I lowered my head down to his tip giving it small kisses before moving my tongue around it. Harry threw his head back making an 'O' shape with his mouth. I take his whole member in my mouth and start sucking. Harry grabs a hold of my hair making me deep throat and I tried not to gag. His moans filled the room.

I bobbed my head and licked around his member, feeling his member hitting the back of my throat. He bucked his hips making it go deeper. With another moan he threw himself back and bucked his hips forward, mouth fcuking me.

"It's feels so fucking good." Harry's words turned me on more and more. The way he moaned was like a shock wave of happiness. The faster I moved the harder he grabbed my hair. Harry move his hips back and forth into my mouth as I grabbed a hold of his. All a and started rolling them in my hand.

"Yes baby, keep doing that." He held my head down while thrusting his hips and with one hit to the back of my throat, he came. The warm salty liquid ran down my throat and I swallowed making the walls of my mouth tighten around him. I pulled him out and liked his member clean.

Harry grew impatient as he was soon to flips us around so he was laying on top of me. The towel that was once wrapped around me was tossed onto the floor. Harry started placing kisses down my neck until he made his way to my breast where he sucked on the nipple and massaged. His kisses trailed down below my belly botton and i started to grow needy. His hot breath traced along my thighs.

"Harry." I moaned. It was like a whisper but i could see the smirk on his face grow. He used a finger and light placed it on my slit which made me buck my hips. Harry climb up so he could reach my face and planted a kiss on my lips before moving back to my enterance. He inserted one finger, slowly then quickly picking up the pace when adding another. Harry soon bobbed his head down and i closed my eyes as his tounge made contact with my slit. I moan out in pleasure as he brings me close to my high. "I'm close." I moan out. My breathing starts to quicken as Harry goes faster. "Ha, Harry."

"I just love that sight." Harry smirks coming up to give me a kiss. I try and hide my face but Harry moves my hands above my head. "Dont hide, your to beautiful to hide away."

I could feel Harry's member between my thighs. I was still catching my breath but i still wanted more. Harry started rubbing the tip over my slit and I sighed hungrily. His hand held my head in place as he entered me slowly we kept eye contact, only heightening the pleasure more. There was no hurry in our love making, and that's what it was, love making. Harry rocked his hips against mine, both of us breathing deeply and moaning softly as each surge of ecstasy rocked over us at exactly the same time. Harry began kissing behind my ear and down my neck, his pace sped up slightly but we didn't once lose the closeness of our bodies.

"Oh Harry." I moaned. The pleasure was exactly what i was craving. Moans kept falling out the more and more Harry hit that one spot. Every now and then he'd place a kiss on my lips and it would deepen. Harry started biting my lips which made me clench and causing him to moan, his eyes rolled back into his head. Soon enough we both reached our high, nothing but our moans mixing together.

"Let go baby." Harry whispered in my ear and soon enough i did, Harry soon followed. With a few more thrusts he pulled out and collasped beside me. "That was incredible." Harry mumbled in his thick Cheshire accent. I still felt dirty, but maybe this could work and maybe he can change.

"Best birthday ever." I said with a small laugh. I rolled over and pecked Harry's lips before rolling back over and climbing out of bed.

"What did you want to do today?" Harry asked. That's when i stood up from looking in the botton draw and saw the calendar. There was a rave tonight at the rec centre that i was invited to.

"There is this rave, it'll go all night and it'll get us out of dinner with my parents." I said putting on a bra. I watched as Harry climbed out of bed as i slid on some underwear and i just had to admire the naked sight.

(Ashton's P.O.V)

'Breaking News

Police are looking for a male, dark blonde hair, green eyes, 6 foot and medium built. If you have seen this man or know anything please contact crime stoppers.'

I threw the glass at the tv causing lads to shatter on the floor. How could Harry do this to me. Anger built up inside of me, I had to do something.

"Ashton, is everything ok?" Kendall came rushing in.

"No it's not, fuck." I screamed out punching the door. "We're leaving, let's go." Kendall followed me out the door and into the jeep.

I was so angry I took the road as fast as I could, not caring about anything. The police we're now a step forward and I was done for. I'm going to ruin what he loves the most, better yet, I'll turn it into a game.