(01.)

<<Hey there... Another fanfic, thought I'd try something creepy and that Harry and Ashton photo gave me an idea... Sorry if it sounds like anything else, I really am trying to write something that's been twisting inside my mind>>

.
..
...

It's cold. There is no heating in the house what so ever, once again I was the one having to turn on the heating. It was a simple job, just light a match and throw it in the pit. Now it would take an hour for this house to heat up. I could still smell last nights dinner as I walk into the kitchen. It was a smell that took a good hours cleaning to get rid of. We had to take off early last night and were to tired by the time we got home.

We you might ask...

Ashton and I.

Ashton used to be my sisters boyfriend. They were like two peas in a pod, they were meant for each other. That was until that tragic night. Now neither of us have anything, we stopped trying to please people and moved to the country of Louisiana. It's quite strange really. Ashton's all Australian like and I'm English. Two different but alike people, you would think it's sick what we do but we couldn't care less.

"Why the fuck is it so cold on here?" I found myself leaning against the wall watching as the fire rawr with life.

"Because the heat wasn't turned on, now we are stuck with this fire and the coldness of this house." I said not looking away from the fire. I always thought my temper was terrible until I met Ashton.

"You disposed the remains?" He asked. I could hear him walking into the kitchen, the soles of his shoes walking on the wooden floors as he goes over last night.

"I did, but the cleaning part didn't happen as you can smell." Now was the time to join him. It was getting later in the day, it would soon be time to relive last night.

Every night was the same. One of us would go out and collect us a prize while the other set up the living room. Tonight was Ashton's turn to go out and I knew how we could play out tonight.

"It's Sunday tomorrow, we'll clean the entire house so it shouldn't be a drama that we've left it this time." Ashton says. He turns sharp on his heel, it was time to freshen up before the night begins. Ashton worked fast but me, I worked quickly and had the prize back here before Ashton had finished setting up.

"Are we going for a theme?" I ask him before he sets foot on the staircase.

"Not tonight, I don't feel like tricks tonight Harry." His voice sounds rusty and broken. I knew what he meant. When he didn't do the themes he just wanted to feel a connection. It was stupid but I never questioned him as he never question me.

I knew tonight was going to be simple, so boring. It was going to drag on, no fun in it what so ever. I dragged a high back chair about a metre from the blazing fire and took a seat. There was no setting up needed, only the beauties that will be taken out shortly after Ashton leaves. We each had a collection, mine were stunning and I adored them more then someone should. I called them beauties because it sounded much better then blades or knifes.

As I sat here looking into the fire, I couldn't help but think about that night. It was my first and it was the first time I had a connection with Ashton.

One, Two, Three...

Night before Halloween. I always liked Halloween, it was a chance to scare the kids that knocked on the door for candy. They would scream and we would laugh and hand them a handful of candy. I never ate the stuff, it simply rots your teeth and makes you go insane.

"Feet of the table, your at my house not your own." Gemma snaps as she walks into the living room. My sister, the only living relative I have left. I was quick to remove my feet before she started swinging.