He then cleared his throat. "I mean.." he began to say, only for Liam to place a hand on his shoulder, stopping him from saying anything further.

Or before he put his foot in his mouth.

"We actually had something to say to you and your friends," Liam said, looking rather nervous.

I've found that nothing really good comes out of his mouth, when he looks this nervous.

I mean, I should know. The last he looked so nervous, he confessed feelings for another girl in front of me.

"And that is..." Sara stood a little straighter, hand on one hip, looking impatient.

I turned my head towards her, raising my brow a little bit, only for her to shrug at me in response.

She really has to learn to play nice.

"What? Can't he just come to point, he's longing it out," she said, giving me an innocent smile.

Liam then cleared his throat. "We wanted to invite you guys to a party. Not just you guys, all of your lot.".

"Party?" I questioned him, feeling really confused at this sudden event.

This wasn't a part of the plan. I can't believe he's going off book and didn't even bother inform me. What was even the point of coming to me in the first place?

Not that I'm dying to help him with this. But still. It's nice to be kept in the loop.

"Yeah, it's actually a surprise birthday party for Holden," Liam then told us.

Well, this was new information. "It's Holden's birthday?" I asked.

We were just at lunch altogether and he never mentioned anything about it. How did it suddenly become his birthday?

"His birthday is on Saturday," Andre then said.

"He's not much of a birthday guy, but we're throwing a party anyway," Liam told us.

"And he won't mind?" I questioned him.

I've known of Holden for some time now, but I don't think I actually know him. Would he even want us at his birthday party? We're still practically strangers.

"Nope. He knows it's more for us, so he just goes along with it," Andre said.

Well, I guess that makes sense. Holden probably wouldn't mind us being there, if he didn't even want this party in the first place. Why would you be so bothered about something you didn't really care about?

I can't relate. I love my birthday.

"Um..." I then looked towards Sara and Julie.

"Please, Rena. Come to the party," Liam pleaded.

I looked at him and frowned. I guess it wouldn't hurt to go to a party. Holden is really nice and it would be great to wish him on his birthday. I could also use a little bit of a distraction.

If my parents knew that Liam was going, they wouldn't mind that I went. But then, that's me.

"I bring all my friends?" I asked Liam.

"Of course," Liam grinned.

I could tell with that grin, he knew that I wasn't going to refuse.

"Sara?" I turned towards her.

I just had to turn away from Liam right now and not look into his eyes. He was a bit like my kryptonite. Weakening my current stated of mind.

Sara turned to me, with a brow raised. "You really have to ask?"