"Hm, I was going to go for a soft silver you know? Not too hard that I'll look old but a natural soft silver." Jimin looks back at his book. J Hope walks over smacking the back of Jimin's head. "Ow! What the hell!"

"Come on, Jin wants us to pack early so we will be up and around by morning. We. Are going to have major jet lag so he wants us to have time to rest." I groan. That means soon we will be leaving and I'll have to wait for Jimin in to get back from tour. We walk to our cabin to pack our stuff only taking us a good thirty minutes. Namjoon walks in, "hey, the sun will be setting soon, we'll be having a bonfire at the beach so get ready." I mumble a small 'okay' I'm going to miss them. Mostly Jimin but all of them. It feels like yesterday me and Mare went to go watch Fifty Shades of Grey and I met the cocky Jimin himself. I had a great feeling though.

I couldn't wait to see what the future holds for me. I know I'll get something good out of Jimin soon. And that something good will change my life. Some people want a fast happy ending. When I get married, that will be the start of my happy ending. The starting of a small argument, the sounds of little pitter patters across the hard floors. Waking up to cries in the middle of the night. But time will come soon. I just need to be patient.

"What are you thinking in that head of yours?" Jimin asks, interrupting my thoughts. "I was thinking about how an idiotic baby you are." I laugh. Jimin throws a pillow at me. "Liar." later we finish packing and it is time to go to the beach. The sun was setting many colors. The purple was darker than yesterdays sunset. But I don't mind, it's beautiful.

Everyone was sitting in a circle around the fire. They were all laughing and sharing stories. I took a seat next to Kylie and Yoongi while Jimin sat next to Jungkook and Taehyung.

"You remember when Jungkook twerked on Bang PD's birthday?" we all laughed. "That was the day Jin punched Namjoon and he lost his baby tooth." I didn't know what they were talking about so I silently listened. "Maryanna, tell us stories of you, Lexi and Kylie."

Mare sets her drink down and crosses her legs. "Well, this was the day Lexi first moved here."

Flashback

"I remember very little though, any way you should be all settled by tonight so enjoy!" the women left me the key with a big smile. I guess not many people come around to buy apartments here on this side of Korea. I looked at my key, twirling it as I study the writing that was fading. Fingerprints of the previous owner on it.

I sigh blowing some of my hair out of my face. "Knock knock!" I look up. A girl about my age was standing at my doorway. She was shorter than me. She had long brown curly hair that framed her face. She was quite tan.

"Annyeong-haseyo taen nuen-" I interrupted her.

"I speak English." I didn't fully understand the Korean language. I was just now studying it. "Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know if you were speaking or uh- actually Mrs. Wang told me you might need some help unpacking so I thought maybe I could help."

"I would like tha-"

"Maryanna, how many times do I have to tell you. Don't. Speak. Korean to me!" another girl walks in.

"Wasn't talking to you dip shi- sorry. I'm Kylie did Mrs. Wang send you?"

She rolls her eyes. "Unfortunately. I could be at apartment sleeping but it isn't happening today."

"I don't think I fully introduced myself. I'm Maryanna and this is Kylie.", "sup."

"Uh, I'm Lexi." Kylie turns to Maryanna. "I'll meet you downstairs."

"I do have a question, I have somewhere to be before I unpack, do you know where Winters Cafe is?"

Maybe J Hope is working tonight.

End of flashback

"And that's how we met, it's not a funny story but that's how we started our friendship." Taehyung turns to me.

"How did you meet Hoseok Lexi?" he asks. "Well, when I lived in America we were online friends for a couple of years." everyone continued to talk and laugh. We would stand and share a "speech" some of is shared tears. Everyone laughed at my remark as I sat back down.

"Jimin, it's your turn!" Jimin stands and clears his throat.

"Uh, I honestly don't know what to say. I've said so much to you guys that I feel like I've run out of words. Tonight is our last night of relaxing. I'm glad to go back to performing for A.R.M.Y. I know I have been a difficult person for the last few months and I want to thank you, guys if it wasn't for you I would still be breaking people hearts and slowly killing myself. You brought my confidence up. I'm still working on being a better person for you guys. Not only that but to be a better member of Bangtan. I guess I'm trying to say is I LOVVVVVEEE YOOOUU!" Jimin screams in English. His English accent made him sound like a kid. It was cute.

I smile as we all clap.

I think I slept soundly for the first time tonight.