1

Naruto sighs as he lazily gets out of bed.

It's been two more years since the incident with the whole I-got-turned-into-a-baby-and-pretended-itachi-was-my-dad thing.

"Morning 'tachi." Naruto yawns as Uchiha Itachi stiffles a laugh at his bed hair.

Naruto had long stopped calling Itachi 'Dad' for one and a half years now and had started calling him 'tachi.

"Morning sleepyhead. Come on. Time to get up and test out Sasori's new potion." Itachi says.

"Another one? Last time he made a potion I got turned into a kitten." Naruto deadpans.

"Only for three days. Besides this one, he told me was harmless." Itachi chuckles, the kitten potion was certainly an adventure.

"He said that last time! Damn it. I swear to Kami if Sori ends up getting my ass glued to something... Again. I'm going to Rasengan his face." Naruto mumbles as he gets out of bed and heads towards the bathroom to brush his teeth.

Itachi nearly bursted out laughing.

"Hurry up Naruto! Sasori hates it when people are late!" Sasuke yells.

Naruto now lives with the Uchiha's since Itachi and Deidara had declared his dingy little apartment too 'unhygienic'. Not that he was complaining though. He loved living with the Uchiha duo.

"I've known him longer than you have! Of course I know that!" Naruto yells out lazily, going as slow as a snail.

"Then why the hell are you going so slow for! Move your ass!" Sasuke yells.

"Did you hit your head and get amnesia! Don't you remember who his favourite puppet is?!" Naruto yells back as he exist the bathroom and changes into his ninja gear.

"Don't say it like that! It's sounds depressing!"

"You always sound depressing!!!"

"Ain't that the truth." Itachi scoffs from the couch, practically in the middle of the two arguing teens.

Sasuke was standing at the front door with his arms crossed and Naruto was upstairs running around, trying to get ready.

"Shut up Aniki." Sasuke pout- I mean, glares.

"Okay. Let's go!" Naruto cheers as he tumbles down the stairs. "Bye 'tachi!"

"If I get my ass whooped it's going to be your fault." Itachi hears his brother say before the door closes.

Sasuke sighs as they were both held up by people wanting to talk to Naruto.

Let's just say that after he got the 'bad guys' to mellow out and join the village, ultimately making this village the most powerful and most protected, he was now a celebrity.

Sasuke swears colourfully as they neard Sasori's lab in the hospital but was stopped again by a bunch of hospital kids.

"It's Naruto-sama!" The kids exclaimed. "And Sasuke-sama!"

Sasuke witheld a sigh, not wanting crying kids thinking he hated them.

"Hey everyone! It's nice to see so many healthy looking faces today!" Naruto grins.

The kids giggle and laugh with Naruto for a couple more minutes before Sasuke got really fed up.

"We're leaving now. We have a really important meeting to get to." Sasuke says, knowing that the kids would let them go after hearing that they have a 'super cool meeting' to get to.

"Okay! Bye bye Naruto-sama! Sasuke-sama!" The kids yell and squeal.

"Sasuke. That was rude. The kids were being nice." Naruto pouts.

"How old are you again." Sasuke deadpans.

"Hey! I'm young in my heart!" Naruto sticks his tongue out.

Sasuke ignores him and proceeds to drag the blonde to Sasori's lab.

Sasuke slaps the door open.

"I hope you know that you are Twenty minutes late." Sasori says without looking up from his white table, he's looking at the potion and writing stuff on a clipboard.

"I know but this idiot doesn't. So I'll be leaving now. I only came here to drop this guy off anyways." Sasuke says as he leaves the room.

"Now puppet. Why were you late?" Sasori taps his pen on the clipboard.

"There was a bunch of people who wanted to talk to me so I had to." Naruto shrugs.

"You could've ignored them." Sasori sighs.

"What?! No way. There were kids who were looking at me with sparkles flying out of their eyes!" Naruto exclaims.

"Kids? Oh well thank God you didn't ignore them. I raised you right." Sasori sighs again, this time out of relief.

"Oh so if it was an adult I should've ignored them." Naruto blinks.

"Obviously." Sasori rolls his eyes.

"I have a feeling everyone in the Akatsuki has a soft spot for kids now." Naruto mumbles.

"Not true." Sasori says as he stirs the potion.

"Deidei wanted to open a preschool for Ninja's, Sori! A Preschool!" Naruto bursts out.

"Old news. Drink this." Sasori shoves the beaker in Naruto's mouth.

"Wat dis su'ose ta do?" Naruto asks as he gulps down the contents.

"It's a harmless potion that I based off of the potion I created to turn you back to normal three years ago. However I reversed it and added your chakra so it should turn you into a child while also looking for a place with most your chakra and emotion's in it." Sasori explains.

"Excoose meh?!" Naruto yells and spits out the now empty beaker.

"Relax. I was just testing whether or not you felt more at home in Konoha when you were a child or in the Akatsuki's base." Sasori says.

"And what if I sound up at Akatsuki's old base?!" Naruto exclaims.

"You won't. That place has been taken down. You can't go back to a place that doesn't exist anymore."

"So the only place left is here?" Naruto asks.

"Of course. Did you think I was serious when I said I wanted to test which place you loved more?" Sasori raises an eyebrow.

"Yes!!" Naruto waves both his arms in the air.

Before Sasori could say anything else, Naruto's body began to shrink.

"Oh just gweat! Now I'm a chwild agwain! Fwun!" Naruto pouts sarcastically.

"See. Told you you'd stay in Konoh-"

There was a flash of light that blinded both of them for a second before Sasori felt that something was wrong.

Sasori looked around the whole room before coming to a horrifying conclusion.

Naruto.

Is Missing.